Sissy Dude

Unedited. :) Sorry.

Thank you for giving this story a chance!It really felt like Cloud nine :) I love you all!

***

I gnawed my half-bitten nails once more, still deliberating with my non-functioning brain cells what the hell should I do next. I glanced at the clock hanging on the upper right side of the room, the minute hand is dramatically, agonizingly moving slowly. I drew my attention back at the piece of paper in front of me, re-reading the words all over again, waiting for my mind to make a spark.

I surveyed the room, desperately browsing over my classmates' neck to find some remedy in this current sick shape I'm in. At this state, I'm this close in considering extreme measures to find an urgent escape route. But woe me, all of them are totally engrossed with the task at hand. So much for being allies.

Again, I feel another jab of paranoia jeering in my gut. Ms. Jhonsy has eyes like hawk behind those thick rimmed glasses. Her eyes scrutinizing every bit of detail in the room, her heels tapping the floor reminded me of Wrong Turn series. I freezed at once when her eyes pierced mine; my previous panicking was then replaced with absolute fright.

Just then there was a loud knock on the door. The door opened abruptly, revealing William who's entering the room hastily. "Good morning Ms. Jhonsy." He grumbled, before shifting his eyes towards my direction. He smirked, and then walked briskly, nodding at someone in recognition.

Yes, unfortunately we're in the same class.

"You are late Mr. Payne." Ms. Jhonsy told him as if it wasn't that obvious."I cannot tolerate tardiness but since you have to take the exam at once, I'll deal with you later." She handed him the same dreadful test paper after providing him the instructions. He cocked his head on the side while taking her words in.

Grinning like a sick maniac, he occupied the empty seat beside me. He nudged my elbow, before placing his test paper on his desk. "Having a hard time babe?" He asked, his face resting on the palm of his hand while peering on my paper. Chuckling on his own joke, he plonked his self further down on his seat.

I rolled my eyes at him and focused back to my paper helplessly. Do you know that feeling when you just wanna stop the rotation of the world and turn it backwards? Although it hasn't been proven before, I still wanna try my luck just in case it would miraculously work. I would die for a quick scan in my notes right now. I had just realized that torturing my fingers in taking up those was extremely pointless, seeing I haven't put them into good use.

Heaving out a long pathetic sigh, I peeked at William. He was casually resting his chin on his fist, his thick brows furrowed while his other hand was busy scribbling answers, I suppose. Instantly, a spur of relief overwhelmed my nerves as I tried to sit properly. I scooted over his seat, slightly elbowing him to get his attention.