Chapter One

April 2, few more days before I entered my Second Year in High school.

It was morning and I was still sitting in a wooden bench here in Macintosh Public Grounds. Actually, I didn't just sit here all day long; I also slept here last night.

You people might wonder "what happened?" right? Well, it was a long story but, if you wouldn't mind, I could tell it to you.

First of all, a little introduction would be enough for you guys to know me. Well, even though, it didn't matter now, now that I was deserted.

........

My name is Vladir Maou. People call me Vlad for short.

I'm living in a small country called Troy. It is located south, a few miles away from the Philippines. My house is located deep inside the woods of Macintosh City. Geographically, this country has 4 cities with two towns each and Macintosh the city on south.

My skin is light brown, my hair is thick, plainly brushed upwards and it is light brown.

I'm 5'7. Thanks to my mothers milk, I've grown so tall. :P for shorties.I must say, breast milk is really the best for babies up to 2 years of age and beyond.

Oh well, it will be hell if we get stuck by this introduction stuff and all.

..........

Actually, my past is quite vague for me to remember. To be exact, I really can't remember anything except of those stories about me my father is telling me from which I believe on.

Well, the story is ' I was on a car together with my father and it got in to an accident then got amnesia. 'End of story.

I'm quite the loner type when it comes to speaking to people but I'm very talkative when it comes to my father. You know the bonding and stuff.

........

I ask him everything I want to know but he just keeps on shrugging then changing the topic every time I get to ask about mom and our other relative's then end up the whole conversation with his one silly joke then forces his self to laugh. Jeez, what a losing liar.

.......

Aside from the story he told me, there's one thing I can remember. ' One day, I woke up on a Hut then a man beside me suddenly hugged me and he told me I am his son.' This one's too suspicious since after this is when he tells me about the accident.

If I was on an accident, I should be on the hospital right?

And aside from that, I feel so extraordinary from the people I met not long after.

Well, on the second thought, It doesn't really matter to me as long as I have him now right beside me and guide me.

.................................................

"Education is a basic foundation of this society's system so you need it" he said.

He said I'm already 14 years old so I need to take an advancement exam to make up all the lapses I had. We went to a Grade Advancement School and took up the entire test they gave me. Obviously, a person like me who just lost his memories and all wouldn't be able to answer those kinds of tests but, it was really weird that all the questions were just as easy as a 1+1 problem in math.

After a year of advancement tests, I graduated from elementary and then my father made me took an entrance examination to Immaculate Heart of Mary Academy - one of the fanciest sectarian schools in Mac City.

I was high school by then, yet, I was already 15 years old which was supposed to be attending 3rd year lessons. I didn't have any problems with my classmates since they were initiative enough to welcome me warmly and treated me specially. I didn't know why though.