Chapter 3

Riley's POV

When I was coming home from school one day and  there was a large van in our driveway and it's didnt look that familiar. As I pulled in the driveway and got out of my car and started to head in the house I saw more than just my dad and my sister in the house. It looked as though I saw six or seven more people in the house. Who the hell could they be?

I walked in the house just in time as the other people ran out the back door. Who the hell are they? It's kinda creeping my out how did they get in the house and why did they just run off?

Riley's Dads POV

So before Riley got home from school I decided to envite the boys over to make sure our plan was still okay. We were talking to which seemed forever which wasn't the best thing, as soon as I knew it Riley was pulling in the driveway and she would die if she found out this early. Before she could get in the house I told the boys to go in the back and wait for Riley to get ready and leave the house once again for dance.

Right as they started to head out Riley came in and saw them a little but hopefully not their faces because that could just ruin my whole plan.

"Dad who where they?" Riley said as she was making her way upstairs

"Just.. Friends from work" which wasn't a total lie

"They can stay I want to meet them I never get to meet your co-workers" and there it was I knew she would say that and it just wasn't the best thing to say at the moment

"Well they had to go they still have work to do" I hope she couldn't tell I was lying I hate lying to her but it's for her own good.

"Okay?" She said as she ran upstairs.

((: who do you think these people are and why can't Riley meet them? Comment who for the next chapter:))