chapter 10

Riley's Dads POV

" I'm the boys manger..... Paul.After how much I've seen that you liked them I'm surprised you never noticed who I was." i said and she went blank. "Are you okay riley ?" Niall said. She didn't answer. She ran out the door.

I went to go follow her but Niall and 'Kenna said they would tak care of it. I sure hope so. I know I should've told her sooner but I jut couldn't. She was too much of a directioner? Is that what you call yourselves. well she went too far for One Direction so I had to tell her sooner or later.

Riley POV

"He's freakin Paul the Freakin manger of One Direction and he didn't even tell me!!! what the hell is wrong with him!!" I half yelled at 'Kenna and Niall. Wait why did Niall come? "Babe it's okay." 'Kenna said. but it wasn't. him telling me that is like telling a little kid that Christmas is cancelled. " but it's not okay!!! he lied to me MaKenna!!! My own father lied to me!!! he's like the last person in my family but my sister!!!!!" I said tearing up. " c'mere Ryles" Kenna said hugging me.

Nialls POV

I really wanted to hug Riley but I couldn't. She'd think I'm weird but I hated seeing her like this.Why would Paul not even tell her who he really was. That's just screwed up there. I know that's just not right to tell your own daughter who you really are. What is Riley gonna do know? I know she isn't gonna go back to Paul anytime soon she's way too mad.

((: sorry guys this one sucks but I hope you still like it!!! Check out my PicCollage account @BellaHoffheins xx-bella💖💖;))