Chapter 12

Rylee's POV

I decided I'd go see them again but I didn't know how they'd react to it. I mean I've been in here for about and hour and now I'm just gonna go out there.

I deceived that I would text McKenna to have a little help.

Rylee: hey Kenna can you come in here?
Kenna: yeah sure Ryles❤️

I don't know how long it took to have Kenna come in the room but it took about 45 seconds. I've never seen her run that fast into a room other than a concert.
"What's wrong Ryles? All the boys are worried.. And your dad" she said "why would I care about my dad and what he thought about me. He freaking never told me about this." I said back. I wasn't and didn't want to upset. "You said sow thing about the boys?"I had to change the topic. I didn't want to worry about this for now. "Yeah, all the boys want to know if your okay and I don't know what to tell them." She said.

That really made me feel bad. They are my idols and I'm doing this. I need to stop this, but I just honestly can't.

After about 20 minutes of talking, me and Kenna finally got out of the room. The boys were no where to be seen. "Kenna... Where did they go?" I said. The whole place was pitch black, half the time I didn't know where I was going.

We heard a bang and I screamed "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT" Kenna whispered "I d-don't know" now I gotta tell you. McKenna is NEVER scared. And I mean never. But she was. McKenna Brooks, the girl who is never scared. Is.

Hehehe. I'm just gonna leave you here like this.
No I'm just kidding haha k won't leave you. Sorry I never updated. I've been really busy with school and everything. -Bella❤️