Chapter 8

Riley's POV

So me and MaKenna  finally got to the venue of the concert. when we pulled up there was a big man with glasses on and a black suit. He opened the door to the limo for us and we got out.

"come with me. they are this way" he said. They are this way... hmm maybe ONE DIRECTION!!!!! He must be Paul their manger!!! (yes I know Paul quit just go along with it) He brought us down this path away from all the other fans. I wonder why.

"My names Paul and you must be Riley and MaKenna right" he said. We both nodded and walked into the place. It was really big and I would be scared to be them, standing up there with thousands of girls screaming and watching your every move.

Paul brought us backstage where I saw the back of four boys. The same back of four boys that were at my house. 

"OH MY GOD THATS THEM RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!" MaKenna said which caused the boys to turn around and face us. It really was them. One freakin Direction was right in front of me.i felt like I couldn't talk, I couldn't move just look at them with the biggest smile on my face. I bet they thought I was a weirdo, me just standing there with a stupid smile, I'm probably freaking them out. I know I didn't pass out when I saw all the boys coming towards us.

"Hello we are One Direction and you two must be Riley and MaKenna!" Harry said and smiled. Me and MaKenna just looked at them and nodded. at least I wasn't the ONLY freaky one.

"Which on of you is Riley?" Louis said with a little bit of sass. " I am!!" I finally said. they all smiled at me.

"Well happy birthday love" Niall said blushing a little bit at love but smiling. I thought to myself: DID NIALL FREAKIN HORAN JUST CALL ME LOVE!!!!!! 

((: I'm sorry I though this one was gonna be longer but it's the best I can do for now. the next chapter is going to be uploaded sometime later today! ☺️☺️ xx-Bella💖;))