Chapter 7

Riley's POV

There was a knock on my door and I was home alone so I was like really scared to open the door. I decided not to open the door but then the door opened its itself and it was 'Kenna. I could've guessed it was her but I wasn't sure.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILES!!!!!" She screamed when she walked in. 

"Thanks bitch" I said. She's my bitch. And I need my bitch.

"Shut up...whoa love your outfit guuuurrrlll!!!!!" It sounded like she was drunk... And knowing her she could be.

"Hey Kenna are you drunk???" I said softly hoping she couldn't hear me.

"No!!! I wouldn't drink before going to this concert... Maybe after..." She said with an attitude.

"Jesus!!!! Kenna we have to get going if we wanna meet the boys!!!" I said I was grabbing my purse and my phone and ran out the door with Kenna behind me.

-at the meet in greet with one direction/ behind stage-

Nialls POV

So Paul said that we would have a special meet and greet with these two girls before the concert. And that they  are  big fans and that its one of their birthdays today! We are gonna bring them up on stage and have the other fans sing happy birthday and I hope the girl with enjoy it. Paul also said that I was her favorite... Awe she's so sweet!! 

((: I will have them actually meet one direction in chapter 8!!! And who do you think Riley's dad is?? Please comment who you think!!!!!!!!!! Thanks love you all xx- Bella💖:))