OMFG!!! Is that Andy Sixx<333

Trinity P.O.V

'Omg!! That was like the greatest concert ever!! I swear if I wasn't dating Danny I would have gone and rape that boy' my best friend Serenity said. 'I know right! Andy Sixx is so hot!' I told her. 'You know what we should do' she said giving me her evil plan look. 'Not really, but I know your still going to tell me' I said laughing at her. 'Yes you are right, I'm still going totell youeven though you were going to say no. Anyway I think we should go and sneak in backstage and see him and hopefully he will take pictures with us' she said happily. 'Oh and how are you planing to get back there?' I asked her placing a hand on my hip. 'Just leave that to me' she said and grabbed my hand draging me away.

'I can't beleieve we are doing this' I said. 'Oh be quiet your going to thank me later just you wait and see.' she said proudly.

So here was her genius plan. We are curently dressed as janitors walking around with a mop and a broom. Cliche, right?

 'Don't you think this is a bit cliche?' I asked her. 'Be quiet we're almost there. Come on lets go into that room' she said and without a hesitation she draged me into an empty room. 'Okay Miss. Genius. What now?' I asked her. 'Get out of these clothes duh! We ain't going in there like this' she said as she started to take off the uniform. I sighed and started to strip off the uniform.

'Ok now lets wait until not so many people are out there' she said and opened the door a little and peaked out. After awhile she grabbed my hand and pulled me close to her. 'Okay right after this guy passes by we go' she said. After the guy passed we went out and went into the next door. 'Do you think he saw us?' I asked. 'Did who saw you' a familiar voice said.

I gasped and turned around and there sitting on the couch was Andy. Omfg we are in Andy Sixx's room. 'Okay Trinity after this girl we go again got it?' she said looking out the door. I tapped on her shoulder not moving from my spot. 'Jesus what Tri can't you see I'm on look out. Now what is so important that you need to poke me?' she asked irritated putting both of her hands on her hips. 'Well if you turn a lil more you'll see why I kept pokin you' I told her sticking out my tongue.

'Oh my god. Really Tri I don't have time to play your guessing game. If you want to get to Andy's room then shut up and let me keep looking' she said throwing her hands up and went back to looking out the door. 'Hey I didn't say I want to come your the one that just started to drag me here and put in the most cliche plan ever by making us look like janitors' I said now putting both my hands on my hip. 'Hey it may have been the most cliche plan but I got us this far didn't I and have you done so far? Nothing so just leave it to me and you'll get your picture with Andy' she yelled out throwing her hands up again.

'Umm you guys' Andy said. 'Shut up can't you see we're busy!' we yelled together at him.

'Again I didn't say we have to do this. This was all of your idea' I yelled at her. 'Oh so you don't mind getting trouble at school but you don't want to get in trouble for sneaking around' she yelled back. 'No, but if you thought about it if he realized about two fans coming to see him he would probably through us out and forbid us to ever see him' I told her. 'You know what-' she stopped mid sentence and turned around. 'Oh. My. God. We are in Andy's room. We are in Andy's room!' she said jumping up and down clapping her hands. 'Well duh if you would have listened to me and turned around you would have noticed him' I told her.

She rolled her eyes and walked over to an amused looking Andy. 'Wow I can't believe we are actually here. We are like your biggest fan. Also could you ignore our little arguement there' she said. 'I don't think I can. That was pretty funny. Are you guys always like that?' he asked leaing over. 'Yes this little stubborn girl over here won't give up on an arguement' she said waving over at me. 'Ah well that is pretty funny. So what can I do for you nice looking girls?' he asked us.