Chapter 18

---Edited---

Trinity POV

When Serenity and Danny finally got home I was in my room looking over some stuff for school.

"Hey how was school?" Serenity asked flopping down on my bed. "Good how bout you?" I asked not looking up from my magazine my teacher told me to look at. "Eh it's school. Made any friends?" She asked. "Yup. His name is Cameron" I said. "Oooh HIS name is Cameron huh?" I heard her giggle I could already tell that she probably has a smirk on her face. "Yup but sadly he's in a relationship" I sighed dramatically messing with her. "Oh damn who's the bitch? It's ok I'm sure your better looking then her" she said. "I don't think I can get him to be interested in me" I giggled. "Just try who knows maybe he'll leave her for you" she said. "Ok whatever you say" I laughed. "Good now hurry up and get your ass down stairs to feed me and my baby" she demanded. "Yes mamma bear" I chuckled getting up.

"Hey do you want to go shopping tomorrow after school?" Serenity asked. "For what?" I asked. "Baby stuff duh" she said. "Come on Trin even I knew that" I heard Danny say coming into the kitchen. "Shut up" I mumbled. "Oh also me and Danny have something to tell you after dinner" she said looking excited yet sad. "Sure" I nodded and finished up with dinner.

After dinner we all cleaned up and went to the living room to watch a movie. "Ok so before we start this thing what is it that you need to say?" I asked. They both looked at each other and then looked at me. "Well it turns out that Danny hid from me that he's rich. Little bastard." She mumbled as I laughed. "Anywayyy... I also found out that Danny has his own apartment that his parents gave him" she continued. "What the hell!! All those nights I was disturbed because of your activities you could have done it else where!?" I shouted. "What? I don't got time to get there when you have a spare room I could just use" Danny said. Which earned him a pillow to the face from me. "Anyway!!! The thing that we want to tell you is that we are moving there for the baby" she said again looking excited but sad.

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you guys! That will be great for the baby, but why do you look sad?" I asked giving her a hug. "Won't you be lonely? I mean the whole reason of me and Danny being here was to keep you company while your parents are at god knows where" she said. "Not really I could just visit you guys or you guys visiting and it will be okay. The only difference is that I will actually get some sleep" I said and we all started laughing. "But really I'm happy for you guys. It will be great for the baby if you guys get your own place" I told them truthfully. I mean yeah I'm going to miss them and their loudness but it's for the best. "Thanks so much Trin your the greatest friend ever" she said grabbing me into a hug. "Yeah you really are shorty" Danny said joining the hug. "Of course I'm the best. It's me!!!!" I yelled and we all laughed. "Ok now lets watch this movie" Danny said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning I got ready for school and then when I walked outside, I was surprised to see a car in front of the house. "Hey you guys who car is that?" I asked looking back at them. They both shrugged. I looked back at the car and saw the driver side car door open and stepped out was Cameron. "Hey Cam" I said running over to him and gave him a hug. "Hey there cupcake" he laughed. "What you doing here?" I asked. "Well I just thought that maybe you might want a ride" he said. "Oh ok that's cool. Hey you guys I'm going to ride with Cameron ok?" I yelled at Danny and Seren. "Sure thing" Seren said giving me a wink. I simply rolled my eyes and got into the car.

"So have you talked to him?" He asked as he drove away from the house. "No" I said. "Well when do you plan to?" He asked. I simply shrugged looking down at my hands. "Well hopefully it won't be too long" he said giving me a smile. I smiled back and stared out of the window the rest of the ride to school. "Are you going to need a ride after school too?" Cameron asked as he parked in the parking lot. "No thanks me and my friend got plans after school. Thanks though" I said stepping out of the car. "No prob cupcake. Now lets head for hell" Cameron said placing his arms over my shoulder. I simply laughed shaking my head at him.