Rap Monster

You were walking down the hallway with heavy books as you came out of the Library. The books were literally towering over you but because you didn't want to bother the student helper. You told him you could handle it and because the Librarian gave him a few tasks keeping him busy he couldn't insist to help you.

But as soon as you turned the corner of the hallway you ran into someone making you drop all of the books.

You gasped, "omo, I'm so sorry. I-"

"Yeah, you better be," a low voice sneered.

You looked up and found the school's Ice Prince, Rap Monster, brushing himself off as girls around glared at you.

"I'm sorry," you apologized again avoiding his intense stare as you tried to keep yourself busy with picking up all your books.

"I d-didn't see you," you stuttered nervously.

He eyed you, "you didn't see me?" He asked as if he were the most important thing on this Earth that everyone had to know his his where abouts and his precense.

"Neh, mianhae," you apologized again.

He scoffed, "yeah, you'll be sorry alright." He informed with an irrogant attitude and left with his usual posse as a few girls kicked over your pile of books that you managed to collect on the ground and you sighed going back to pick them up.

Just then a hand reached down and accidently grabbed the same book you were going for and took your hand instead. You looked up at the stranger and found none other than Namjoon best friend, Jung hoseok or should i say j-hope, looking at you with soft unreadable eyes.

"Yah, Hoseok-hyung, what are you doing?" Namjoon turned back around to call his best friend.

Hoseok let go of your hand and grabbed a nearby book to hand it to you before he stood up and followed Rap monster and their 'gang'.

Just then Namjoon's eyes narrowed at you and he marched his way back up to you, without you noticing once again. He pushed you against the lockers behind you knocing your books out of your hands once again and pinning you with his body pressing against yours.

"What the hell?!" You shouted and glared at him.

Your attitude that had changed from timid and shy to angry and loud made him smirk.

"Wow, and I thought you'd be a scaredy cat, where'd you find your courage from?" He teased.

"Before it was actually my fault so I was sorry but now, that was uncalled for." You spat back pissed off.

He smiled at you, "you." He said directing his statement at you.

"What's your name?"

"And why do you care?" You glowered.

"Because you're going to be my new girlfriend," he stated.

You sarcastically laughed, "you're funny. Now get off," you demanded. "I have better thin-"

He smirked cutting you off, "and who's gonna make me?" He asked taunting you.

You sighed, "what do you want?"

"Your name," he repeated.

You rolled your eyes, "what's it to you?"

His smirk turned into a grin, "I told you, you're my new girlfriend."

"I'm not in the mood to play with you," you said sternly.

He shrugged, "who said I was playing?"

You glared at him.

"Fine, since you won't give me your name. Wherever we go, I'll just have to call you babe." He taunted and knowing a guy like him, he was a man of his words.

With that you gave in and told him your name, "(Y/N)."

He smirked in victory, "that still won't stop me from calling you babe, sweetheart." He said cockily.

"But I swear... I'll make you like me." He whispered his promise before pushing himself off of you and left after giving you a sly smirk.

--------