Taehyung

Five minutes. Five minutes before Taehyung came back to the dorm, where you were waiting for him for your date night. His bandmates agreed to stay out for the evening to let you to spend some time together, which is why you adored them.

You heard the door beep since someone was putting the code on the lock. You stood up, excited to see your boyfriend again. You heard his voice speak to someone, and that person answered back.

"Haha, do you think you could stay for the night? I don't have any plans." He said, as you stood there in the living room, confused because of his words.

"Oh, sure. I actually wanted to talk about- Oh." The girl suddenly stopped as soon as she saw you. "Hello, miss."

Her, again?

"________! What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked with a smile.

"Well, I don't know, I thought you'd like to see me tonight since we had a date night but since you prefer this miss's company, I'll get going." You spat furiously, grabbing your bag to leave.

"Woah, wait no! Stay with us!" Taehyung shouted, blocking the exit.

"Why? You didn't have any plans tonight, so might as well let you spend the rest of the day with her."

"I'll... Get going..." The girl said awkwardly.

"It'd be better..." Taehyung mumbled.

She slipped between the two of you and got the chance to leave while you were two feet away from the door.

"Listen, I'm sorry I forgot about the date, I knew that I had something tonight but I wasn't sure, so I invited her over and I'm just really sorry, _______."

"Taehyung." You started. "This isn't the first time that you forget. And this isn't the first time that you forget because you'd rather be with her than with me."

"_______, it's not like that. You know that I forget easily and you said that it was cute and you accept me."

"That was when we began dating, first expressions are important, you know? We've been dating for almost a year, not two days."

"And after almost a year together, you don't trust me? You think that I'm forgetting our dates on purpose because of Hanna?"

You rolled your eyes. "I'm not trying to fight but if you really prefer being with her than I'm fine. We can just split up."

"What?! Do you not care about me or like me? Are we going to throw those 11 months away?"

"You don't even care enough about me since you spend your time with the other girl!"

"She's not 'the other girl'! She has a name!"

"Wow, so you're defending her, now?"

"Well, am I suppose to defend you?! We're actually against each other right now!"

"Exactly, so let's end things here and not talk about us, or her, or anything ever again!" You shouted, pushing him aside.

You opened the door and left the building. What were you even doing, breaking up because of Hanna? It was idiotic, you knew it, you wanted to apologizes but it would be embarrassing if he didn't accept your apology. You didn't bother turning back and go back to the dorm, all you wanted to do is get home and get over this event.

It did feel different when you weren't in a relationship anymore. No more cute hourly messages from him, not even a call or a knock from the door. You were alone in your apartment and you had nothing to do for a Saturday. Who knew that Taehyung was the only thing you really needed for you to be happy?

Even if it was sunny outside, you were upset. Your friends were all busy with their boyfriend while you were waiting for a miracle to happen.

Taehyung's POV

It's been only 13 hours, and I still feel uncomfortable with myself. It felt weird, being unable to text ________.

"Did something happen last night?" Jin hyung asked, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, we're just... Not dating anymore, I guess..."

"Why? What happened?"

"Something stupid happened, she didn't like the fact that I was forgetful and she thinks that I prefer being with Hanna than her."

"Wow, she's jealous? That's new." Suga said, joining us.

"Shut up, little one. So are you two really over? Is that why you're so moody and you're not really in to practicing?" The leader added, coming towards us.

"I guess so, I don't know. Should I talk to her? I don't know if she's still angry."

"I know _______, she's pretty sensitive and probably misses you a lot. You should text her or something, make up and stop fighting because we're debuting soon and you acting like this isn't helping!" Jungkook complained.

"Hey, who are you to yell at your hyung, uh?! Come here!" I shouted.

-----

I was nervous yet ready to see ________ again. I missed her a lot, way more than expected. How did I even live before knowing her. Hoseok hyung asked her to meet him at a café, where I will be the one waiting for her and we will be able to talk things out.

My eyes kept moving back and forth, looking at the windows and door then turning back to the clock. She's always right on time, I only have to wait for her for two more minutes and she'll be right here, sitting in front of me.

"Oh! Taehyung!" I gazed up and saw Hanna, walking towards me.

"Noona, what are you doing here?"

"I came to get a drink, were you waiting for someone?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, she's-" I took a glance at the door and saw ________ walk in. She looked around real fast and stopped for a second to look at Hanna and I talking then left.

"Uh, I have to go, sorry, see you later or tomorrow or bye!" I sprinted towards the door.

She was already surrounded by the crowd that was passing by her, I knew exactly where she was among them. Her hair always looked shiny and soft, the way it flew around gave me a sign of where she was.

"_______! _______!"

She didn't stop. Either she was angry and didn't want to look at me or she didn't hear me. I kind of had to push pass the walkers to get to her as fast as possible, which made me feel bad since I stepped on a few feet. There was absolutely no time to waste, I had to talk to her right now and get back with her. I don't want to live with this sad atmosphere.

I know it sounds kind of weird, but I followed her. Until I finally got the chance to grab her arm and get her to talk to me.

"Why did you leave the shop as soon as you entered?" I questioned her.

"Well, Hoseok wasn't there and I was supposed to meet him. So I left."

"No, I wanted to talk to you. Anyhow, are you still angry at me?"

"Well no, it was a good idea to break up with you,you can finally go on dates with Hanna without feeling guilty."

"What? You think I dated her behind your back? I would never do that! I don't take people for granted! Did you know that I still love you? I don't have any feelings for her, I swear she's a co-worker at my... Uh, building working place?"

"But I saw you on a date with her a few minutes ago at the coffee shop."

"We just coincidentally met! You know that that shop is near our building, it's normal for us to go there! Just, please forget about the fight, about everything that happened and just... If you still love me, can we share the same passion of loving each other?"

She giggled. "You want me to forget about everything that happened? I already forgot many things... Like the feeling of your lips against mine."

It didn't even take me a second to kiss her, I knew what I wanted to do and it was to kiss her long enough for her to never forget the feeling of my soft lips.