Chapter 4: The New Animatronic

I opened my eyes. My hands were moving, but it wasn't quite clear to me what they were doing. I took a closer look and realized I was placing a chick head; Chica perhaps?, on the night guards head. I felt her squirming and heard her screaming, I felt very sorry for her. The deepest part of me was filled with pleasure. I stopped to think about it. Was this my purpose? No, it couldn't be, it didn't feel right, but, it did. I pushed the mask deeper onto the head of the night guard. I watched as the mask became stained with blood and she stopped squirming. The head was on all the way. She began to move again and look around, confused, just like I was. "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Diner, Chica the Chicken."

I realized what I have done to the night guard. It was the best feeling I have ever felt. A new friend has arrived. Tomorrow, we will ask for a new night guard. I will have to repeat my job over again, but I will have a new feeling inside of me. Pleasure. I now enjoy my job. I am very glad Freddy has done this to me, but my heart feels broken. I have done this to myself, not Freddy. I could've chosen to fight it, but I just let my endoskeleton do what it wants. It is not Freddy, it's me...