Chapter 1: The Opening

The opening of 'Freddy Fazbear's Diner' has arrived. I would be the first one to ever visit the pizzeria. I was waiting for the closed sign to switch to open. When the door opened, I ran inside to see a newly modeled bear. It has a bow tie and a hat. They were both black. I looked around the room and saw party tables and pizzas. The only person there was Freddy and I. Was I too early? Everyone was waiting for this moment, why am I the only one here? I ignored my comments and kept exploring the room. I walked around Freddy and looked at the stage. There was a guitar and a drum set. I noticed earlier that Freddy was holding a microphone. Was Freddy planning on building more animatronics? This would be amazing! I walked back over to Freddy. "Today is my birthday." I smiled and talked to Freddy. It took him a while to respond. "Happy Birthday! Would you like some cake?" He gestured me into a party room. I looked around for my mother, she was still in the car with my sister. I followed Freddy, I knew this would be quick.

  Freddy brought me into a room with party decorations everywhere. I looked around the room and took a seat at the table. There was no cake around me. "I'll go get th-the cake." His voice stuttered, but I just nodded my head. Freddy left the room to get the cake. I waited for a while. He walked back into the room. I stared at what was in his hands, defiantly not cake. I stood from my chair and backed away from Freddy. He was walking closer to me. I backed up a little more and touched the corner of a wall. "Happy Birthday!" Freddy spoke just the way he did before. He lifted the object over my head. I felt a large pinch and fell to the ground. Was this the end, or just a beginning?