Chapter 3: My Purpose

For the past couple of days, it has been very hard to keep my anger inside of me. It was Freddy that did this to me, but why? Why was he tapping children in robotic suits? Why is he looking for a night guard to find more like us? This whole scene has angered me. I would try to escape, but I am too tall to fit through doors. I have a feeling Freddy made it that way, so I or the others couldn't get out. Sometimes I have the urge to kill children, but that is against my purpose. Freddy told me that today was my day to express myself. I nodded, but I felt that my heart didn't know what it was doing. It was close to night, and it was the first day we had a night guard. I knew what I was supposed to do, but would I do it? I would have to fight off the urge, but it is too powerful. I can't even control my body. I approached the night guard, nervous about what I would do to her.

   I did not want to kill anyone, this was not my purpose. Freddy, otherwise, thought it was. My endoskeleton was telling me to do one thing but my heart was telling me to do another. Trust my heart or my endoskeleton? I kept approaching the night guard. I still did not have a complete answer. I just let my instinct do the thinking. I closed my eyes tight. I didn't know what happened. Did I just kill the night guard?