Chapter 5: A Friend

I had a very close friend when I was still a human. I would share all my secrets with him, I would do everything with him. Now that I am this, whatever it is, I can no longer see him, but that is not entirely true. Today is his birthday, and he has always wanted to come to Freddy Fazbear's Diner. He will come into the diner, and I will hopefully put a spare suit on him. Freddy and Chica are going along with the plan. We are all on the stage when he walks through the door. We preform our song, and then we get into action.

I step off the stage and serve the cake that Chica made to the children. I ask my friend, well, used to and soon to be friend, to come over to me. Without any hesitation, he ran over to me, I guess he really likes 'Bonnie the Bunny'. I have him the biggest hug, which he gave one back. I really didn't want to hurt my friend, but I wanted him to know who I was, so I placed the Fox mask onto him. Almost immediately, the mask was a red stained color. I pushed it on farther and heard his head cracking. I push it on farther as blood came pouring onto my suit. I could almost taste his flesh running into my mouth. "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Diner..." I thought of a name. I overheard Freddy talking about Foxy. I then realized while I was putting on the Fox mask, one of his eyes fell out. I looked around and saw a black ribbon. I tied it around his head, then finished my sentence. "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Diner, Foxy the Pirate."