Chapter 9: Reopening

The new diner was not as well as planning. The kids are starting to like Toy Bonnie more then they liked me, which makes me a little upset. They get all the attention. At least I have Foxy, Freddy, and Chica to keep me company. We have to stay quiet for most of the day, the killer says that we are too old to be playing with kids, that's why we are now called the Old Animatronics. I don't like being called Old Bonnie, it doesn't sound right. I just became an animatronic, I should be new, not old. I guess I look old, purple man took off my face, making me look torn up and wrong. I mostly feel bad for Toy Foxy, or Mangle, as most people are starting to call her. She is being torn up by children. Purple Man gave up on replacing her parts, so she stayed like how she is. That is why I like her, she doesn't care how I look in appearance and I don't care how she looks in appearance. That's why we understand each other.

Each day has been getting worse. The others and I have been long forgotten, the toy animatronics are the new us. I cannot change that. Mangle probably wants to trade places with Foxy. Purple man will not approve of that, and I feel glad for Foxy, but Mangle is also important to me. Night is the only time I can actually show myself and be around people. Although the only people I can be by is the night guard, but I don't want to scare anyone. I want to play with children like I used to. At least I can be with Mangle while I work. My job is okay I guess, killing people with Mangle is better than killing alone. Unless it's Purple Man, never trust him.