Chapter Seven

Jason's P.O.V

I glared at the road as I drove home. Today was a long day of me being surrounded by idiots and to make things worse, there's a gang that found out about Avalanna, and is wanting to kidnap her, I got contracts I have to sign, papers I have to read, documents I have to look over, and I didn't even get to say goodbye to Avalanna before I left because I left early and didn't want to wake her up. And then I had gotten into a fight with someone from an opposite gang that thought it would be cool to talk about my precious little girl, so my face and fists were pretty fucked up right now. When I pulled up in the drive I slam my fist on the steering wheel out of anger. I grab my sunglasses and slip them on as long as my hoodie, I didn't want Avalanna seeing me like this if she was awake, she shouldn't be though, it's late. When I was ready I get out of my car and make my way to the house and step inside. "Jay Jay!" I hear my beautiful princess call me as she jumps into my arms. I stumble back but catch her in my arms and hold her tightly to me, she nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck. "Hey princess! How was your day?" I asked as I slipped off my shoes, then make my kitchen. "Sad." She mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Awe how come angel?" I asked. "Cause you left for the whole day and didn't say bye bye to me!" She muttered. "I'm sorry baby girl, Jay Jay doesn't like waking up his little princess, she's too cute!" I said in a baby voice as I ticked her sides lightly, making her giggle. I set her down on the counter and began to wash my hands. "Why are you wearing sunglasses and its night time Jay Jay?" She asked me. I shrugged even though I knew the answer. "I don't know sweetheart." I mumbled as I dried my hands. "You silly Jay Jay!" She giggled as she reached over and took off my sunglasses. "Avalanna n-" I was cut off by her gasping. "Jay Jay?" She whispered as she saw my bruised and scratched up face. "Baby doll, don't look at Jay Jay, I don't wanna scare you." I said gently as I turned her away, only for her to turn back around and look at me. She stood up and grabbed my hand and began dragging me somewhere, soon we came into our restroom. She pointed to the sink. "Sit!" She demanded cutely. I fought a smile from coming on my face and followed her orders, and sat down. She came up in front of me with the first aid kit in her hands. She grabbed a wash cloth and soaked it before applying it to my scrapes and scratches, I cringed at first, but stopped when I saw her jump slightly. She was cleaning the cut on the corner of my mouth while I stared at her. She was so adorable, her short figure standing there, her tongue sticking out slightly in concentration. I smiled at her. "All better?" She asked. I nodded and smiled at her once again. "Yes baby girl, I'm all better. Thank you." I said as I kissed her forehead. She grabbed my hands in hers and started to clean my knuckles as well. "You want hello kitty or spider man?" She asked as she held up the different bandaids. "Whichever one you pick baby." I smiled at her. "Both?" She asked hopefully. I chuckled, "whatever you want sweetheart." I said. She squealed in happiness and I laughed at her as she put them on me. I flexed my fingers when she was done then smiled back down at her. "Can I have a kiss?" I asked her. She giggled but nodded and came in and pecked my lips. "One more." I said, making her giggle as she pecked my lips again. "Another one." I laughed against her lips as she giggled once again and pecked them. She decided that twelve kisses later that she was done and wanted to go to sleep, so I laid her down, and cuddled with her until she fell asleep then showered and crawled back into bed with my baby girl in my arms and fell into a deep sleep......