Josh Dun imagine for Jake (angry/smut)

(A/N slight fluff mixed in, but mostly smut)

Jakes P.O.V

Josh was angry. Really really angry. He had caught Brendon kissing me. I didn't want it I swear, I tried pushing him away, but i'm weak what can I say. Brendon was hammered while Josh and I were completely sobber.

I was actually scared of Josh right now. He was dragging me by my hand back to the car. Even though he was mad, he still opened the door for me.

"Get in. Now." He harshly said, not even making eye contact. I got into the small sports car without hesitation. The entire ride back was silent, the tension was so thick you could cut it.

We arrived home and Josh was out of the car and at my side, opening the door, quicker then it took me too get my seatbelt off.

"Hurry up. Get into the house." He said, his voice ruff and deep, scaring me immensely, but also kind of turning me on. I was yanked out of the car being slightly shoved towards the door, hearing the sound ofthe car locking and keys rattling as Josh hastily unlocked the door to the house, pushing me inside.

He slammed the door shut, locking it in the process. I felt two hands grab my wrists before roughly slamming my small frame back onto the door. My breath hitched in my throat as Josh started to roughly suck on my neck, surely leaving a mark.

"You've been a bad boy tonight haven't you Jake?" He growled in my ear as he started to harshly rubbed me through my jeans. I moaned in response, melting at his touch.

"J-j-josh!" I yelped as he sucked vigorously on my sweet spot, a small moan soon escaping my mouth.

"Shut the f*ck up you slut," Josh growled darkly into my ear. I only whimpered slightly in response.

He ran his hand down my thigh, signaling for me to jump. He released my hands and I quickly hopped up, Josh hands quick to catch me as my legs wrapped around his waist. His hands drifted down to my a*s, giving it a quick squeeze.

I gasped, but it was cut short as Josh slammed his lips onto mine, ramming his tongue into my mouth. My back seperated from the wall as Josh started to stumble towards the bedroom.

Soon we had made it to our bedroom. Josh lightly laid me down onto the bed before crawling on top of me. Our lips reconnected in a fiery kiss filled with passion. I moaned as Josh harshly grinded down on me.

"You're mine. Only mine. Understood?" Josh said into my ear, his voice hoarse with lust, before quickly latchong on to my neck again.

"O-only yo-ours Joshy," I stuttered, being interrupted by my own gasps and moans. Josh ground down harder at my words making me yelp.

Both out hands roamed eachothers bodies, squeezing all the right place. I tugged on the hem of Josh's shirt, trying to hint that I wanted it off. He got the hint and moved away for only a second to rip it off before doing the same to me, his warm and toned body now pressed flush against mine.

I ran my hands down his sides, feeling satisfied with the small shiver of pleasure from him. My hands reached his crotch as I started to palm his already hard member through his jeans. He moan onto my neck which made me whimper.

"I need you. Now." Josh stated as I roughly palmed him. My hand slid into his boxers, grabbing his rock hard member. I stroked it fast as more and more moans and curses fell from Josh's mouth. I pulled my hand out to quickly unbutton his pants before sliding them and his boxers off in one quick motion. His erection sprung free, hitting him on his lower stomach.

"Suck. Now." Josh comanded, showing me down to the floor and onto my knees. He swung his legs over the side of the bed, his hard-on now directly in front of me.