Memories part 3

You continued to ride for a while until you arrived at what the man driving the wagon called 'headquarters to the scouts'. It was a large building but, the inside looked much bigger, people looked saddened as they watched the incoming troupe.
"Commander Erwin! Captain Levi wishes to speak to you!" Said a tall woman. Erwin sighed and removed himself from his horse. He nodded the woman away and walked over to the carriage I was sitting in.
"So, Y/N this is the base. Can you follow me?" He said lifting me from where I was sitting and placing me on the ground. I nodded and followed him down a long hallway.
"We are going to meet Levi, don't be scared of his face or his attitude, there's nothing to be afraid of." He said warning me about the man that I was to meet, we arrived at a large door. Erwin knocked on the door, he looked down at me and smiled. The door opened and a short man stared up at Erwin. The short man gestured for Erwin to come in. I followed quickly afterwards but, the man stepping infront of me.
"And what do you think your doing little girl?" He questioned, "this isn't a place for children to play." He was about to begin what seemed like a long lecture when he was cut off but, Erwin.
"She's an honoured guest, so don't give her any trouble Levi." The man the Erwin called Levi, stepped aside and allowed me to walk past. Erwin sat at his desk and Levi stood in front of it. I stood a little ways back and too the side.
"So, what did you need to speak to me about, and why did you have to get someone to come get me? Couldn't you have done it yourself..?" Erwin questioned.
"I would have done sir, but there was dust in this room and it was bothering me so, I had to clean it immediately. I also wanted to speak to you about, hanji." He replied, a hint of anxiousness in his voice.
"Hanji. Again Levi? What did she do this time?" Erwin said sighing.
"What did she do!? She nearly killed me!! That's what she did!" Levi said, annoyance in his voice with a hint of really pissed off in there too. Erwin sighed and waited for Levi to begin explaining what had happened.
"She taped me to a pole in front of a Titan that she captured! She left me there for 7 hours! I nearly died! She is crazy!" Levi stated. "That thing kept wanting to eat me! It always tried to launch at me every 5 minutes."

Erwin's POV
I sat in my chair listening to Levi rant on about hanji's bad habits and how she nearly killed him. He went on about how disgusting the Titans were and what they could do to people and proposing we no longer allow her to capture them. I glanced over to Y/N as Levi continued to talk. Terror was spread across her face, I remembered that she had her first Titan encounter today and now she was listening to Levi rant on about what else they could do to people. I stood up slamming my hands on the desk, tears filled Y/N's eyes. Levi stopped speaking and looked at me.
"S-sir? What is it?" Levi questioned. He looked me up and down and then looked over at the girl crying in the corner out of fear. He looked back at me, turned and walked out the door. I walked over to Y/N, she looked at me, tears still in her eyes. I crouched down and patted the little girl on the head.
"It will be alright, there's nothing to worry about, Levi isn't a bad guy." I said to her.
"T-that's not why..." She said through tears. I looked at her, trying to think of what could have been upsetting her.
"Is it what Levi said about the Titans?" I said assuming that was the only other thing it could have been. She looked up at me.
"Where are my mom and dad? I want my mommy and daddy." She began to cry again, tears flowed down her cheeks. I patted her head slowly. I stood up.
"Come on, I want you to meet someone." She nodded wiping tears from her eyes, we walked out of the room and into the courtyard. I found the person I was looking for. Doing exactly what I thought she would be doing.

Hey guys.
This may be a bit short.
But, I really hope you enjoyed.
Good morning/ afternoon/ night!
~koniko