The shadows touched me!

Jacob, still being pulled by the shadowy figure, was trying to grab branches and bushes.

He reached for a bush with pretty flowers hopping he would get a good hold. He git a good hold alright, on sharp thorns that shoved into his hand so far that bone stopped them from going all the way through his hand.

He screamed, but was soon taled to by the familiar shadows voice.

"Shhh. Don't scream no ome can hear you."

The shadow stopped and introduced itself as the 'it.'

"I'm confused and have so many questions. Is your real name it or is your real name something else? Why have you dragged me into this forest? What did you mean by 'I'm gone'? Wha-"

Cut off by the hand of 'it' covering his mouth. He looked up into the glowing red eyes of 'it' and when he did evrything that just happened flashed through its eyes.

This was stunning to him so he pushed the shadow away and ran off to find somewhere to stay.

____________________________________

Later when he found a cabin to stay in, he wandered out to find 'it' and ask some questions.

While wandering he fell into a trap. It was a deep dark hole with steep walls. He screamed for help and heard an evil laugh and the voice of the thing that had whuspered in his ear at the house. It said in a weird and creepy voice,

"You damn kids and your foolishness didn't anyone ever tell you not to wander in the woods while it was late?"

It laughed again then peered down into the hole.

It's face was while with black spots, like it had gotten tossed in a fire, and one eye was burnt and running down it's face while the other eye, red as fire, looked down on him.

It spoke again,

"Why do you look at me with fear? Do I terrify you?! Would you want a closer looke at my beautiful face?"

It started to slowly slide down the edge when Jacob came to his sences and yelled out

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANY CLOSE THAN IT IS. WHAT I WANT TO DO IS GET OUT OF THIS HOLE!"

The fired shadow didn't stop coming down she slid down even faster after he said that, each drop of spilling eye traveling behind it.

When she got to the bottom of the hole Jacob was pale. She grabbed him, pulled him close and whispered in his ear

"Everybody else has wanted out of this hole too. But they got out the same way you will."

He pulled back and looked at her. She has a sword in one of her hands made from the bones of what looked mostly like little boys and girls and maybe a mom or dad.

Jacob dodged her first attack, but...............

____________________________________

Cliffhanger!!! Hope you enjoyed this tell me what you think. Do the chapters need to be longer or do I need to fix something about the way I write? Plz tell me some ideas for a picture!! Love to hear what people think!
-HayleeTheHaysters