The Fight Against The Forest

Hey guys I'm back, but I didn't get any comments so I'll have to go with my plan :D hope you enjoy!
____________________________________

Jacob dodged the first attack but the second attack came too fast. The bone sword came at him full force into his arm cutting out a chunk of flesh and chips of bone.

Jacob wailed out in pain and backed up until he couldn't anymore.

"Goodbye little brat!" screamed the monster raising the bone sword above its head.

Jacob closed his eyes waiting for impact when out of nowhere a hatchet came from the top of the hole cutting the monsters head clean off.

He looked at the head then the top of the hole. He was so scared when he saw a girl that had brown hair and tattered clothes.

"Are you alright?" the girl yelled down into the hole.

Staring at the girl with jaw dropped, he nodded.

"Grab the head we'll need it."

He grabbed the head and looked back up to her. She reached out her hand for him to take it. He grabbed her hand and was pulled up.

"Hi I'm Emily" she spoke with a smile on her face. "What's your name?" she asked.

"J-Jacob." he stuttered.

He shook his head a little bit and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry, but I need to get back to my cabin I'll talk to you another time." He spoke trying not to let her know how pained and in awe he was.

"I'll come too then!" she smiled what looked like a happy smile. Her smile was nice, but her being this happy lost in a forest? It's not right there's something going on here.

________________

At the cabin Emily put a wrap around Jacobs arm saying she used magic blood from the head instead of medicine, so it should be better by tomorrow morning.

The sky was dark. Nothing could be seen or heard except for the cracking of the fire. The fire was the only noise and light for miles. He missed his family and wondered if they missed him.

He decided to ask Emily some questions. Would she answer them or would she not even know the mysteries of this enchanted hell of a forest?

____________________________________

Hey guys so I got bacmomk on Wednesday, but I had a lot to do the last few days so enjoy this part and please comment. There are no comments so far on this story and I wanna know what you think and some ideas to make the story better. BE HONEST! Thx see you in the next chapter.
-HayleeTheHaysters

P.s. I want ideas for pictures and names. Please comment or pm some names and suggestions for pictures ttyl!!