LeoxReader

You were heading to the new repair shop a block away from your apartment to ask them if they could fix your watch, which happens to turn into your shield. You heard the shop owner was a demigod so it shouldn't be a problem.

You saw the entrance to the shop- 'LEO AND CALYPSO'S REPAIR SHOP!' Under the sign mortals could see, you tore away the mist and saw another sign. 'DEMIGODS AND OLYMPIANS WELCOME' You relaxed and opened the door and stepped inside.

Standing at the desk was a man, quite scrawny and had curly brown locks and elf-like ears. He had a greasy white shirt with suspenders, jeans and boots. You recognised him at once, Leo, your Leo Valdez. You whispered,
"Oh my gods"
Leo looked up. His expression matched yours.

"Y/n...is that you?"
Tears formed in your eyes, you nodded and ran to Leo. Leo caught you and held you, like he used to at camp when you two were together. You had started to cry.
"Shhh shhh it's okay y/n I'm here now. I'm so sorry I left you thinking that I died."
You pulled away from Leo and held his face in your hands, you steadied your breathing.
"I've missed you so much Leo. I forgive yo-"

"Leo have you finished the order for Hermes? He needs his helmet back as soon as poss-"
You were interrupted by a girl about your age, she had honey coloured hair and wore jeans and a shirt which was covered in oil and grime. You took your hands away from Leo's face, Leo turned and smiled.

"Calypso, this is y/n. She's my best friend."
Leo pointed towards you.
Best friend
Those words stabbed you like a knife, but you put on a smile.
"Y/n, this is my fiancé Calypso."
Fiancé
Did Leo even remember that you were his? That you loved him?
"Congratulations, when's the wedding?"
Those were the only words you could manage to say.
Leo smiled happily,
"4 weeks from today! I don't know why we chose that particular date. Just seemed special"

That was your anniversary with Leo. Tears were forming in your eyes, you simply nodded.
"Ummm, I'll just go."
Before Leo could even form your name you exited his shop and ran back to your apartment. The last thing you saw was Calypso's confused expression and Leo's hurt face.

And that was the last one you saw the love of your life, Leo Valdez

AUTHORS NOTE

Guys I was crying when I wrote this! I had writers block and this was the only idea I had! DONT HATE ME. I PROMISE TO UPDATE SOON BYE