HazelxReader

You were the lest popular at your school, no friends and tons of bullies. You were the smartest student in the whole school even though you had been attending the school for 7 months.

You were walking through the woods to get back home, you felt a presence behind you. You turned round and came face to face with a metallic bull. You screamed and ran as fast as you could. Unfortunately you tripped over a root and landed face first into the ground.

"Stay back! I have textbooks and I'm not afraid to use them!"
The mechanic monster grunted in response. Suddenly it was pulled apart and its parts were scattered all over the forest floor.

A girl with coffee coloured skin and gold eyes that made her puffy brown curls pop came up to you and took out her hand.
"Come with me if you want to live."

And that is how you met your best friend Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto.
~~~1 year later~~~
You were walking around New Rome with Hazel admiring the new buildings since they had to be rebuilt after the war with Gaia. You were in charge of planning the buildings since you were a child of Minvera, your Greek sister Annabeth helped as well but her main priority was Camp Half-Blood the Greek camp.

"Y/N the buildings are amazing! I can't believe you designed them!"
You blushed at Hazel's compliment.
"Thanks Hazel, Annabeth designed most of them. I did the small projects like the fountains and walls."

It was true. Annabeth did all the major work and you did the small- forgettable projects. Hazel saw your discomfort and changed the subject.
"So how's Rose?"
Rose was your girlfriend, but she cheated on you with Dakota so you ended the relationship.
"We're not a thing anymore."

You looked at the floor, kicking pebbles as you went along.
"Why? I thought you two were happy together."
Hazel touched your shoulder which sent tingles down your spine.
"She um cheated on me with Dakota, so I broke up with her"

You looked at Hazel and smiled
"It's okay Hazel, I'm fine."
She smiled back and pulled you into a hug.
"I'm glad you're okay. I don't want to see my crush upset."
You froze and Hazel let go and looked at you with confusion,
"I-I'm your c-crush?"
Hazel blushed a deep ruby red and looked at her shoes,
"Yeah."
Before you knew what you were doing you were kissing Hazel like there was no tomorrow.
You held out your hand and she gladly took it.

That night you were with Hazel watching the stars. Hazel turned to you, she couldn't believe how lucky she was.
"You mean that Hazel?"
The golden-eyed girl didn't know she said it out loud.
"Of course y/n"

You two stayed together through thick and thin until the very end...