FrankxReader

You and Frank had been friends since you arrived at Camp Jupiter after Frank arrived.

Sadly Frank's girlfriend Hazel Levesque died protecting the world from the force that was Gaia. Frank was devastated but he moved on, he said that Hazel would of wanted him to live his life and not dwell on might what have been.

You were at Camp Jupiter preparing for the war games that was happening in an hour. You saw Dakota, the leader of your Cohort (5th) run up to you with his lips stained red from too much Cool-Aid.
"What's wrong Dakota?"
"Y/N Frank's back from Camp Half-Blood!"

Only Dakota knew you liked Frank and kept the secret. You dropped everything and ran to the Mess Hall knowing that was yours and Frank's meeting place.

You arrived at the Mess Hall waiting for Frank, after 5 minutes of waiting you became frustrated and went to your barrack. You saw on your bed a purple box, there was a note attached to it~
Y/N, I found this when I was at Camp Half~Blood and thought of you.
Frank

You opened the box and saw that there was a sleeping cat inside, it was black and had white paws. You had always told Frank that when you had a place of your own in New Rome you would get a cat. You carefully put it into your arms, it opened its green eyes and then went to sleep in your arms.
"I'm going to call you....Mittens."
The cat meowed in approval.

~~~~skip to war games~~~~
You left Mittens at your barrack with food and water, you strapped on your armour and headed to meet up with your Cohort.

You found Reyna and quickly ran over to her,
"Reyna! Have you seen Frank?He should've been here by now."
Reyna looked down at you from on her Pegasus.
"I saw him earlier today, didn't he come and find you?"
"No...I haven't seen him all day."
Your heart sank and your returned to the 5th Cohort to discus strategies.

~~~skip to war game~~~
You and four other demigods were near the flag, all you had to do was sneak round the perimeter and disarm a few guards. You went to execute your plan when a black bear came running through and taking the flag. You already knew it was Frank, you were angry at him. He snatched the flag and raised it high in the air, your side lifting him into the air. Everyone congratulated Frank and moved to the Mess Hall.

You left the Mess Hall to check on Mittens, you quietly opened your door to see a ball of black fur asleep on your bed. You laid on your bed with Mittens next to your head. You then started to talk to the feline about you feelings for Frank and how you felt when he didn't meet you at the Mess Hall.
"I just don't know what to do."
All Mitten's did was meow in response.

You fell asleep with Mittens curled beside you.

You woke up with no Mittens beside you. You stood up and saw rose petals leading outside the barracks. You got washed and changed, following the rose petals.

You came up to the garden of Bacchus and you saw Frank with a bunch of roses in one hand you knew it was him because of his build. You tapped him on the shoulder and he turned round.
"Hey Y/N, sorry I didn't come and find you. I was kinda busy"
He said pointing at the trail of petals behind you. You immediately brushed away your anger, knowing you could never stay mad at the son of Mars.
"It's okay"

You smiled up at him, why had Frank done all of this for you?
"Thank you for the kitten Frank. It means a lot"
You turned away from Frank and looked over New Rome, the sun setting over the hills. This was perfect, it would've been better if you had Franks arms protecting you in an embrace. But you knew that was never going to happen.

"I'd do anything for the person I love"
Your eyes widened, Frank loved you? You turned to Frank, his cheeks were tomato red.
"R-really Frank?"
He faced you and cupped your cheeks, you held onto his arm for balance.
"Of course Y/N, I've loved you since I met you. I love everything about you and you probab-"
You cut off Frank with a kiss, since you were shorter than him you kissed his chin. He smiled and lifted you up, you wrapped your legs round his torso-then he gave you the best kiss of your life. It was sweet but it gave you fireworks in your stomach.

You broke away from the kiss and Frank put you down and held your hands, you walked through New Rome with your small hand Frank's. You passed the Field Of Mars when Frank spoke
"Mittens huh? Good name"
You stopped in your tracks, frozen by shock.
"It was you! T-the cat was you!"
Frank smiled sheepishly at you, giving you a peck on the lips. You kissed him back wrapping your arms around his neck.
"That's why I love you Frank Zhang."

AUTHORS NOTE
Guys I'm so sorry this was so long! Anyway. Don't forget to like comment and follow!
Comment who you want next!