#1 He Finds Your High School Yearbook

"Babe! I'm home!" I exclaim as I enter the house Harry and I both share since we got married 2 weeks ago.

I get no reply.

"Harry?" I start to get worried. Usually Harry runs to me when I get home.

Suddenly I hear a loud roar of laughter echo through the house.

"What the heck is he doing?" I whisper as I head upstairs to where the laugh came from.

I walk into the room and as soon as I see what Harry was laughing at, I want to hide under the bed sheets. He's looking at my High School yearbook. God, that's embarrassing.

"Oh, hello love! I didn't hear you come in." Harry says trying to stifle a giggle but fails miserably.

"How did you find my yearbook?" I ask him.

"Oh, well I was just digging through some of the boxes Liam helped me bring over from the old house and well, I saw this." Harry replies sounding a bit nervous may I add.

"Gosh this is so embarrassing." I say, feeling my cheeks turn red.

"Aww, are you embarrassed baby?" Harry chuckles. "Don't be. You looked absolutely gorgeous and still do."

"I love you." I say feeling a lot better.

"I love you more." Harry says and proves it with a long passionate kiss.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoyed! It might be a bit bad at first but I am new at this so yeah! I suck at author's notes so I'm going to shut up now!

~M :)