#22 Decorating the Christmas Tree

OMIGOSH I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 3 WEEKS!! SO SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY BUUT I CAME  BACK TO SEE THAT I HAVE 2.5K SO WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU!!! <3

BTW I'VE BEEN WONDERING AND I THINK THIS IS MORE OF IMAGINES THEN PREFERENCES SO I'M NOT QUITE SURE SO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK HMMMM... SINCE 'TIS THE SEASON I DECIDED TO DO A CHRISMASY IMAGINE/PREFERENCE ANYWAYSSS... ENJOY :) ~M

-------------

"Harry come on! My mom will be here tomorrow and we still haven't decorated the Christmas tree." You say sounding a little stressed. This was your first Christmas at your new house with Harry and family from Harry and yours were going to be spending the holidays with you. 

"Relax baby everything will be fine," he says with a smile and gives you a peck on the lips which calms you down a bit, "in fact, let's decorate the tree right now." 

Harry goes upstairs and walks down with a box full of a bunch of ornaments and garland (did i spell that right? oops idk). His muscles flexed and you couldn't help but bite your lip at how incredibly sexy he looked.

"Hey stop staring at me and start helping." Harry winks teasingly when he sees you staring. 

You and Harry successfully finish decorating in about an hour. All that was left was the star. You reach down to pick it up and feel a pair of hands grasping onto your hips from behind you. 

"You're probably going to need help reaching up there." Harry whispers into your ear.

You don't argue and let Harry lift you onto his shoulders and you place the star at the top.

"It look so pretty!" you say smiling," I'm glad that's done. Do you want some hot chocolate?"

"Anything as long as I'm with you." Harry smiles.