#24 Your Allergic To Something and He Doesn't Know

10 VOTES MAYBE? LOVE YOU!!!

---------

"Good morning baby" and a line of kisses from your neck to your jaw is what you wake up to. "Happy Birthday!"

You groan as you roll over in your bed to face Harry. A smile slides onto your face as you see him with a tray with breakfast on it. "Thank you." you say as you yawn and stretch.

"Anything for my beautiful girlfriend," he replies as he puts the tray on your lap after you sit up, "now hurry up and eat. I want you to open your present."

You eat your food in comfortable silence, with Harry's help of course. When you're both done Harry takes the plate from you and he heads downstairs. You smile only thinking about how much fun you and Harry were going to have fun today.The boys with their girlfriends were going to come over and you were all going to head off to Disney at noon. 

Your thoughts were interrupted when Harry walked in with a small box in his hands and a wide grin on his face. He hands you the present.

 "Happy Birthday. I love you!" he says after he gives you a peck on the lips. You carefully take the lid off the box and find yourself face to face with something you hoped to never see.

A kitten.

shit. You think to yourself before you fall into a fit of sneezes.

 You hand the box with the kitten inside to Harry and run out of the room. Harry looks at you with a confused gaze on his face until he realizes what's going on. He quickly follows you.

"Leave the box." you manage to speak despite the sneezes. He does as you say before running down the stairs to you.

"Fuck, baby I'm sorry. I should've known." He immediately says when he catches up to you.

"It's fine. I guess I never took the time to tell you." you chuckle when you finally stop sneezing.

"Are you better now?" he asks worriedly.

"Yeah, just please get rid of the cat." you reply.

"Awe." he says with a frown, "I had a name picked out for him and everything."

You laugh. My boyfriend's a buffoon. My buffoon.