#23 His Mom Doesn't Like You

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS DEDICATED TO @NiallsaUnicorn. HOPE YOU ENJOY! :)

---------------

"How do you know she isn't using you for your money?", you over hear Harry's mom whisper.

You and Harry were over at his parents house for a 'nice' quality family dinner. His mom had pulled him into the hallway while you were in the bathroom. You couldn't help but eavesdrop the conversation.

 "Trust me mom, she isn't.' Harry replies.

"Okay, but don't come running to me when she breaks your heart."

You waited until you were sure that they had gone back to the dining room until you came out. You walk over to the table and sit next to Harry. He looks at you and smiles. You smile back weakly and Harry gives you a look as to say "what's wrong". You shake your head not wanting to talk about it.

"We'll talk when we get home.", he whispers in your ear as he holds your hand under the table and squeezes it.

When it was finally time to go home, you forced a smile at  Harry's mom as you hugged each other.You and Harry didn't speak in the car on your ride home.When you finally arrived , you go up the stairs to your shared room. Harry follows behind you.

"So now are you going to tell me what's bothering you?" he asks.

You sigh, "I overheard you conversation with your mom while I was in the bathroom."

"Babe, don't listen to her. She's just really protective over me. Especially now that I'm in the band and have a bit of money." he says reassuringly.

You nod your head. You felt kind of embarrassed for not thinking about that.

"Hey," he says catching your attention, "I love you." He smiles.

You smile back as you both lean in for a kiss.

"I love you too."