Severus and Lily

SPOILERS

By Alexandra Desplat in DH Part 2.

Plays during Snape's memories and is honestly the best soundtrack for it. I can just visualize Petunia calling Lily a freak and Snape's years at Hogwarts and beyond. This song paint a picture in my mind.

"Freak!"

"She ordinary and you're special."

"GRYFFINDOR!"
"Hi, I'm James."
"Hi, I'm Lily."

"Hide her. Hide them all. I beg you."

"Harry, you are so loved. So loved. Harry, mama loves you. Dada loves you. Harry, be safe. Be strong."

"The boy survived."
"He doesn't need protection, the Dark Lord is gone!"
"The Dark Lord will return. And when he does, the boy will be in terrible danger. He has her eyes."
"No one... Can know."
"Then I shall never reveal the best of you, Severus."

"James Potter. Lazy. Arrogant."
"Don't say a word against my father! My father was a great man!"
"Your father was a swine!"

"Don't ignore me Severus. We both know the Malfoy boy has been ordered to murder me."

"You must be the one to kill me Severus. It is the only way."

"There will come a time when Harry Potter must be told something."

"On the night that Lord Voldemort came to Godric's Hollow to kill Harry. And Lily Potter casted herself between them, the curse rebounded. A part of Voldemort's soul latched itself onto the only living thing it could find. Harry himself."

"So when the time comes, the boy must die?"
"Yes, yes. He must die."
"You've kept him alive so he can die at the proper moment? you've been raising him like a pig for slaughter."
"Don't tell me now that you've grown to care for the boy."
"Expecto Patronum."
"Lily? After all this time?"
"Always."

Sorry, I was in the zone.