Tagged (cuz I'm glorious, JK.. ROWLING)

So I was tagged by @dreamingupastorm to do this 100 truths challenge. Oh, I'm excited! Let's get started!!!

And I have to answer truthfully. Like I would ever lie to you guys. On a totally unrelated note: I love exercise. Ok, that was a lie. I barely get off the bed unless I have to. So exercise is out of the question. I despise exercise. As to you sporty people who like exercise: HOW DO YOU DO IT?!

Real Name: Moostache William the Second... Ok, no. It's Kathy.

Nicknames: Katherine (that's why on roleplays, my character's name is usually Katherine), Gertrude, Harry (yes, Potter), Bookaholic (I take pride in that. But don't drink, kids, it's bad!), and that's all I can think of right now. But I do know some quite unpleasant people who probably call me some very colorful names when I'm not around, but you know what? 🎶I DONT CARE🎶 I am sorry, friend, I had to.

Favorite color: Yellow (HUFFLEPUFF YELLOW, NOT THE UNFLATTERING KIND THAT YOU FIND IN ODD PLACES WHICH I WONT GO INTO DETAIL ABOUT)

Male or Female: I'm the maleiest male you'll ever male. Oh wait, forgot about the whole "truth" thing. Just kidding, I am Fred! Ok, no, no, I'm sorry to anyone who got that reference. I get way too sidetracked. I'm female. HONEST!

Elementary school: I AINT TELLING I KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH THING BUT I WANT NO STALKERS FOLLOWING ME! THE ONLY FOLLOWERS I WANT ARE ON WATTPAD, OKAY?! SO YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR PLANS OF SNEAKING AROUND TONIGHT AND PUT AWAY THE KNIFE, OKAY?!

Middle school: Still not telling. I don't wanna be walking alone through the halls one day and see some trail of Harry Potter books leading out the back door and into a truck where the driver looks suspiciously a lot like Bellatrix Lestrange.

High school: Haven't been to one yet.

College/University: I'm not really sure. I just want it to be a good one with good classes specializing in writing and a good education system. Idk how college works specifically, and I haven't thought much about it, so yeah. And maybe something medical? Because my mom would like for me to become a doctor and I don't see anything wrong with that. I could still be an author while being a doctor.

Hair: Shoulder length, straight, and black

Tall or short: Well, I'm the tallest in my family, but it wouldn't consider myself tall. Well, a lot of my parents' friends say I'm tall but I think it's just cuz I'm a fast grower and some of them are short. About average. I noticed... These are pretty long answers. If you've stuck around this long to read this, thank you. I awardeth thee with all the cookies of the world. And dang, we're not even halfway there. I need to stop getting sidetracked.

Jeans or sweatpants: Jeans

Phone or camera: Phone

Health freak: Heck no! If I were a health freak, I'd start to eat healthy and actually go outside and play a sport!

Apples or oranges: Oranges

Crushes: It was formerly Harry Potter and Ron Weasley but lately, they're becoming more like best friends to me and besides, Hinny and Ronmione OTP. So really so far, none. Maybe James Sirius Potter? He'd be about my age in a year or so. But I don't know much about him than what the fandom thinks he's like. The only solid proof I know of James Sirius Potter's personality is that he's a trouble maker. Kinda like the original James (Harry's dad) and Sirius. These answers are getting really long without me even noticing.

Guy friends or girl friends: Both

Piercings: Ears

Pepsi or Cola: Pepsi

Ever been on an airplane: Yes

Relationship: With my precious book characters. If that doesn't count, then no