Chapter seven: Match

~Chapter seven~

Today is the match, the others couldn't shut up about it during practice while I just stayed quiet. It somewhat reminds me of them, it can't be helped. They haunt me to this day, the excitement, laughter, can't relax for a bit.

That's what I get for playing this game I hate so much, I didn't always hate soccer, it was a fun game at the time with them.

We were strong, showed mercy and we were like a normal team before turning into monsters, no..... they didn't turn, it was me who changed into who I am today.

Everyone else was already waiting, chatting away without a care in the world. Today I'll show them what I can do, I don't need anyone to support me, I'll score all by myself. I am strong but not enough to beat 'The Queen Of The Field' myself.

She disappeared from the field some time, it's like Gouenji Shuuya all over again. "Oi, midget, let's have fun playing together," Pinky said, his hand in a fist, waiting for me to brofist him. "Well of course, but don't think you'll be the only one scoring this game" I responded with a small smile on my face while bro fisting him.

"We still have to see who are the ones to sit out the game," Captain said. "Glasses is gonna be one of them" I stuck out my tongue playfully, making Aqua head hit me on the back of my head. "Owe, I bit my tongue" the team laughed while Kaze shook his head.

Just kill me now.....

~Match, yoooshhh!~

The practice match between Raimon and Occult. An audience had gathered to watch Raimon fight against Occult, "Okay, let's go!" I walked to them but stopped for a second 'what th-' I saw the field go out of focus. 'It's probably nothing' I told myself and joined the team.

Shishido is sitting this one out so that I could take his place. The coach of Occult pushed Pinky's buttons, saying they only wanted to play against Gouenji and not the whole Raimon team.

As he was about to leave I said "Oi! I dare you to say that Raimon is weak once more and I'll crush your bones and poke your eyes out" "My, my, why it isn't 'The Dark Princess'. Did you get tired of being a shadow of 'The Queen'" he smirked. "Miku..." Kaze pulled my hand, noticing how I was about to loose it. "Just as I thought" He left with those final words.

"Dark Princess?..." The team echoed, "tsk" I walked passed them to my position. I'll crush them, I'll crush him!

"Miku, you're not alone in this," Kaze said that while walking past me to his position. He's right, but it's just not my style. Once again my vision lost focus, I'll ignore it. it's not gonna hold me back.

"Put your all into it, minna!" Endou yelled before the kick-off.

Occult started off with the kick-off, Matsuno blocked his way. He passed him without a problem but got the ball kicked out by Shourinji, Occults ten took the ball and ran to the goal, he passed Kabeyama and shot the ball with 'Phantom Shoot" Endou blocked it with his 'God Hand' and passed the ball to Kazemaru. We ran to the enemies goal but Gouenji was blocked, making Shouri pass the ball to Pinky. "Dragon Crash!" Pinky yelled, scoring the first goal. "Good job, Pinky!" I yelled out. "Your turn, midget" He responded.

The team got their confidence up and started attacking again. Someoke ran to the goal to try and score again, but I felt so out of place here. No one passed me the ball and no one is covering me. Do they hate me that much? Pinky scored again, but I only watched. Their coach started to chant something when the started to attack, my teammates blocked each other. It was like an illusion, "Ghost Luck" our defenders couldn't move their legs, letting the opponent be able to shoot. Endou couldn't move either, Occult took a point back with no sweat.

Pinky shoot again, but the enemy goal kipper blocked it with "Dimension Warp". Raimon couldn't move again, They took a goal back, soon after we tried to attack we couldn't move. They took the ball and scored again. Is this really the peak of my ability, I couldn't do anything and it's only making me angry.

The first half was over.

"Damn, just what happened," Kazemaru said. I covered my eyes with my hand, it's been only been getting worse. The team started to say it was all a curse, some were saying that curses don't exist. Even I don't know what to believe. "It all started when their coach started to chant, right? Or I'm just going crazy" I said, still covering my eyes. "Ano, what's with you? You didn't even try to attack" Pinky said disappointed, making me grunt. "It's because of my vision, ever since the match started I loose focus and see like three balls" "We should replace you then" Handa replied. "No! I'll play even if I get injured, I'll show that guy" I looked up at them, my stare burning through them.

"Let's try and score as much as we can"

The second half is about to begin, everyone was afraid of what would happen. Gouenji didn't want to shoot, so the team tried to pass the ball to Pinky. It was a fight between teammates, Pinky stole the ball from Gouenji to shoot. I ran to Pinky and stole the ball from his. "Oi, Midget" it's no use if we shoot, but it's too late now "Dark Sword" there it is again, my focus gone again. Because of it, the ball went over the goal.

"What's with that shoot, Miku?!" "Urusai!" I yelled and went back to my position. Occult attacked again, making us unable to move out legs. Shame, we are going to loose... "Rumble, rumble, rumble, BOOM!" Endou yelled. did he lose his marbles? "Phantom Shoot" eh, ano... I can move. Endou can too! But he can;t use 'God Hand' to stop it. "Nekketsu Punch!" huh... what just happened. Another move... Endou blocked it.

A hypnosis to affect out sight and hearing. Interesting. "Just like their coach said, we're a weak team, therefore, if we don't combine everyone's strength, we won't grow stronger. One point is a point from all the team members" Endou yelled. Shourin passed the ball to Someoke, he ran to the goal, but he shot the ball up in the air with 'Dragon Crash', Gouenji jumped up and used "Fire Tornado" taking a goal back.

We did it, no, they did it, I did nothing but be a burden. They scored once again and the match finished.

Without me, they are better off.

"Alright, guys, Let's go for the Football Frontier!" Cheerful as always, Captain said. As for me, I left before anyone saw me. Behind the school, where no one can hear me. Tears roll down my pale face "I am nothing without 'The Queen' and 'Light Knight' all I can do is watch from a distance as they score and nothing else" I sobbed.

Maybe soccer isn't for me after all, twins shouldn't be separated.

~End of chapter seven~

IMPORTANT NOTE

This story will be taken town! I will work on it and maybe even change the plot a small bit, in the meantime, please check out "Curse Child" I've put a lot of effort into it.

This chapter was written 3 years ago and is quite bad, so pleasebe patiant while I work on it, THANK YOU for all the support and encouraging me to continue this story