Chapter four: Awkward

~Chapter four~

Guess what I'm doing still running after Kazemaru, that dude is fast, of course, he is, he was in the athletics club.

We ran a whole circle around the school and still are, the team left after laughing their butts off at us but guess what happened after a little running.

I tripped over my foot and fell flat on my face, Kazemaru was laughing his butt but still helped me get up.

And what idiot I am when he helped me get up I stumbled making us both fall, I fell on top of him our faces inches away.

I could feel his breath that smelled like mint, I'm probably sure my face was all red and dirty since he laughed.

"Let's get your face cleaned up" I got of him and helped him up, he said he will go get his bag and that I should wait for him at the sinks.

I took him a few minutes to come back well enough to see my face that was as I guessed all red and dirty.God, I'm an idiot

Kazemaru, took out a plaster and a napkin with the name Kaze, written on it, that made me chuckle because it sounded cute.

"What's so funny," he asked cleaning my face with the wet napkin.....do not ask "Nothing Kaze" he rolled his eyes.

He cleaned the blood of my knee and put a plaster on it, I don't know why but I have this weird feeling when I'm around him.

Like am I getting sick or something I shouldn't pay attention to it, it will probably go away.We started to go home but stopped at a carnival.

I refused at first but he insisted, we went on a few rides, and he won me a stuffed bear that was so cute....oh no I'm starting to act girly again god dammit.

The last thing was a haunted mansion I didn't want to go, but I'm not going to be a wimp around Kazemaru.

Yeah I'm scared of these things don't judge, we went through the door and guessed what happened they closed behind us not creepy at all.

Every time something jumped in front of us I wound hug Kazemaru, by the time we get out of this stupid place ill die.

I was not even sure of how long we were walking until I noticed Kazemaru gone?God, what am I going to do now?

Well, there was only one thing to do, run, I ran as fast as I could through the rooms until I as at a dead end?

My heart was beating fast, so I curled up into a ball in the corner, I could hear voices, that made me cry I don't like this place.

"Miku" I voice called my name I looked up to see Kazemaru, without even thinking I tackled him into a hug.

The only thing that could me heard was my whipping, Kazemaru patted my head making me look at him.

"Let's go, I'll take you home" the rest of the way was not that scary since Kazemaru was holding my hand the whole time.

When we got out of the god damn place, the carnival was closing, the whole time we had been in silence before we stopped in front of my house.

"You live in this mansion," he asked looking at the giant mansion in front of us, there were pillar's with stone soccer balls on each side of the gate since my parents LOVE soccer.

"Yeah, since it's late do you want to stay the night." I looked at his face to notice him staring at me; it took him a minute before answering "Sure if you don't mind."

We made our way to the door all the maids were waiting for me since when we rang the bell they all greeted us and teased since we were still holding hands.

One girl showed Kazemaru, the room he would be staying in while the rest asked questions. "Miku, you already got a boyfriend, you look so cute together" "I agree did you see his face when you let go of his hand" everything they said made me blush.

My face was probably red like a tomato, but one hit me more than any other "It was just adorable when you two were in front of the house looking at each other."

"What! You were spying on us; God doesn't you all have something better to do" when I said that, Kazemaru, got back wearing a black shirt and jeans,

The maid probably gave him that to wear,"ugh I should be going to my room, to change" I said awkwardly and ran passed them all up the stairs.

When I got to my room, I closed the door and fell on my butt, God damn I can't believe those maids how could they spy on us.

A sigh came out of my mouth; there were some clothes on my bed, so I got up and changed.

The outfit was a dress with a black skirt and a white top with short sleeves, white knee length socks, and black shoes. I put my hair down and brushed it because it was all TANGLED.

I made my way down the stairs to notice the portrait gone?That's weird well maybe they are cleaning it or something.

When I came downstairs I saw Kazemaru, waiting for me at the table dinner was served, the rest of the night me and Kazemaru, were watching TV the maids went to sleep.

We were watching the Hunger Games, and I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder, I woke up because of a flash?

I opened my eyes to see three maids standing in front of us with a camera; there was also something heavy on top of my head.

I moved my head to see a sleeping Kazemaru, "You three did not just do that" they started to giggle as they showed me the picture.

It was me asleep on Kazemaru's shoulder and his head on top of mine and a red blanket covering us, God Kazemarus face is adorable when he sleeps.

I moved Kazemaru of me and covered him with the blanket, now it's time to kill them, I looked at them with a glare. "You three are mean taking a picture of us, what if my dad sees the picture."

"Well, you two just looked adorable and don't worry he won't see it" the three of them left, leaving me and sleepy head here alone.

He looks so cute when sleeping well he won't know, I took out my phone and took a pic of him just to wake him up, just my luck

"M..Miku did you just take a picture of me," he said rubbing his eyes "N...No" I said awkwardly "Ugh I'm coming, Chika!" I ran to the kitchen (A/M Yes I took the name Chika from a game but it's a Japanese name o.O)

Best save ever I'm such a genius "Nice safe there young mistress" I looked at the door to see Chika with a cake in her hands

"I panicked" I said with a sigh.

~End of chapter four~