Chapter one: New school

~Chapter one~

~Dream~

I was standing in the middle of a field it was a magnificent sight green grass and blossom trees everywhere.

I didn't know why I was here, but I never wanted to leave, the sound of the river and the smell of flowers was beautiful.

I bend down to pick up a red rose my favorite flower, then suddenly it faded away. Something wet fell on my nose; I looked up to see it was raining.

The green grass was now an ugly brown color; all the flowers were dead, and the trees lost their beautiful pink color.

I wanted to run, but it was like my feet were glued to the ground, voices started to fill my head.

"It was your fault"

"We hate you"

The voices got louder by the second, I couldn't take it anymore I just want it to stop. I fell to the knees holding my head, make it stop, make it stop please I BEG OF YOU.

The voices started to fade away instead, someone was standing in front of me.

I looked up to see a boy with aqua hair, he was smiling and holding his hand in front of me.

Before even thinking I grabbed his hand to stand up, as soon as our hands touched everything faded away in a second.

~End of dream~

My eyes fluttered open...I was in a hospital room....I don't remember anything, but that dream who was that boy?

All I could see was machines hooked up to my arm and a mask over my face.

"Young mistress...is this really true or am I dreaming" a man's voice could be heard. I turned my head to see a man about in his 30's with gray hair standing at the door.

My mind was still blurry, but I think his name was.....Takeshi......"T...ak..es..hi" as much as I wanted to say something I shuttered as if I had not talked in a long time.  

As soon as the words came out of my mount he came running to my side, a second had passed and both of us were crying.

Doctors came running in with their jaws hanging, I don't know why but I felt pain in my heart area.

~Time skip because I'm too lazy to write~

Today was the day when I finally go back to school, but it won't be the same as I switched schools.

Before I left my house, that's more like a mansion than a house I looked one last time in the mirror.

I was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a red skirt since I had to, my long blond hair was in high pigtails that were to me knees. Red headphones were around my pale neck and my favorite black hoodie was around my waist, I also had a black handbag.

I left the house/mansion before any maids could notice me leaving. I hate my parents they always had to buy the biggest houses there is and I'm the only one living here.

I looked around just to see girls that had the same uniform as me talking....ugh I hate girls they are annoying. I just put music on and started walking a little faster than anyone else, the song was Awake and Alive by Skillet. 

I'm at war with the world and they

Try to pull me into the dark,

I struggle to find my faith