Chapter Three

"Y-yes mom? Im moving to London."

Phil and Kali held their breath as they started intensely at my phone, which had the speaker on.
A few moments of silence swept across the room, only raising the anticipation, excitement, and paranoiac tension in it.
"Y/n, I am so, so happy for you. Do you have enough money? Are you going with Kali? Are you sure you'll be okay?"
Everyone could feel the tension in the room slip away and the relief and smiles that came after.
"R-really mom? Thank you! I'll have enough money, because Kali is almost definitely going with me. AND my new friend Phil that I met at the zoo lives there! He's really nice, wanna say hi Phil?" I held the phone out to him and he took it, still smiling.
"Hi, I'm Phil! I feel like I've known y/n for years because she's always really welcoming and funny."He smiled at me and i laughed a bit. "And i haven't told them yet, but i'm offering y/n and Kali somewhere to stay at our place." Phil smiled at Kali and i and Kali and i stared at each other then we both turned to Phil. A bunch of 'no ways' "oh my gods' and 'thank yous' were said and i leaned over and hugged Phil tightly and whispered, "really. Thank you so, so much. Are you sure its not too much trouble?" He hugged back, the phone still in his hand. "Of course not." I smiled and sat back up. Then a voice came from the phone. "You seem very nice, Phil! I trust that you and Kali will take care of y/n for me? She can be clumsy at times and a real handful."
I take the phone back quickly and cover the speaker with my hand.
"R-really, mom?" I whisper into the phone. That had Kali and Phil both laughing.
"Hey, i wanna talk to mom!" Kali snatched the phone and held it between her head and shoulder. "How's it goin' mom?"
"Its going good, Kali" she laughed through the phone,"but you know I'm not your mom!"
"Yeah yeah, whatever mom" everyone laughed and Kali handed the phone back to me.
"Uh, yeah, so thats it! We have to go plan and get packing and stuff. Oh yeah, we leave next week OKAY BYE!" I hung up the phone quickly, knowing she would flip when i told her when we were leaving.
We all laughed and i looked at Kali. "Your turn!"
Kali hesitantly took out her phone and started to dial her moms number.
Phil turned to me and headbutted me in the shoulder. "So are you really clumsy and a handful?" He laughed.
I laughed too and scratched the back of my neck. "Sometimes. I can get mad a little too easily." I turn my attention back to Kali, who's phone was calling her mom. The phone stopped ringing. "Hello? This is Kali..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phil, Kali and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie, and it finally reached the end.
Kali stretched and looked at her phone. "It's already 11:00! I'm heading to bed" she got up and yawned. "Night, guys." Kali headed to her bedroom and shut the door, leaving Phil and I alone.
"You can stay in the guest room if you'd like, its next to my room" i suggest.
"Sure, Thank you!" He smiles a bright smile and i smile back, standing up. It was awfully dark so you couldn't see much of anyones faces.
"No problem," i yawn. "I'm gonna start packing, but you can go to bed if you want."
"No, i'll help you" he stood up too and walked to the kitchen. "I'll get some food packed!"
I smiled and pointed to the cabinet. "If you insist, theres a bunch of non-perishable food in there that you can pack. Here, ill help you in the kitchen" i walk over next to him and start to pack. "Thank you for everything, Phil. Youre really.... Really amazing. " i smiled and then realized something and laughed. "Amazing Phil!" He laughed too. "Its okay, im only doing this because youve been an amazing friend to me."
After that, Phil and I exchanged a few blushed glances, but then i started to get more tired and yawned more.
"Y/n, you should get some rest. I'll go to bed in a few minutes. "
I looked up at him with tired eyes. "Okay... Goodnight, Phil" i smiled and walked to my room, but then walked over to the guest room and opened the door.
Oh.
My.
Lord.
It was trashed.
I didn't know how it got this messy until i heard Kali chuckling and peeking over at me through her bedroom door.
I turned around slowly and walked over to her and whispered "what are you planning?"
Kali just laughed maniacally and closed her door. "sleep tight~" she said.
After a moment of silence i saw Phil peek his head at me. "Is something wrong?"
"uhm.... you may have to sleep next to me tonight, if thats okay" we both blushed.
His eyes widened but then he relaxed and blushed a bit more.
"Thats okay!"
In my opinion, he sounded a bit too enthusiastic about it.
"Y-yeah" i walked over to my room and lied down, trying to stay on one side of the bed.
"Kali, i dont know whether to hate you or thank you for this..." I muttered and drifted off to sleep, not knowing that Phil was standing by the doorway, hearing everything i was saying.
I dont know when Phil went to bed that night, or even if he did at all. But i had a dream. A really, really.... amazing dream.