Will I Find Love? (One Direction FanFiction)

***Ok guys this is my first real book. It might not be good but, i hope it is. Please make sure to comment, vote, and follow.*****

Funnygirl23<3

Introduction

      Hey i'm Rena. I am 15, turning 16 in two days. I've been waiting for my birthday forever. Cause this year I get to have a Sweet 16 party. And for this Sweet 16, I am going to my favorite band, One Direction!!! I have loved them since like ever ago. I can't even remeber when i started liking them. Well me and my Best Friends will be going to this concert. My Best Friends are Lillian, 15. She has dirty blond hair and brown eyes, braces and she is hilarious. Alexa 15. She has blond hair just like me, she has blue eyes. Then me, Rena 15. I have blond hair and blue eyes. I am an odd ball if you may ask my friends. So will One Direction Fall for Rena and her friends when One Direction notices them in the crowd. Just have to read and find out!

Chapter 1

       Today I woke up early in the morning. Today was my Birthday, I was turning 16. Me and my Best Friends get to go to a concert. We leave at 11:00am tonight. But I was wakeing up at 5:00am just so that I could get a head start on everything. I text-ed my Best Friends and told them I was awake at this time.  So I started packing my bags. We were staying in a hotel since the concert didn't end till 11:00, since we had backstage passes. 

                ***5 hours later***

       I had to go over to my friends house because they wouldn't text me back. So I go there and all the lights were on. So i knocked on the door and Lillian and Alexa came running out and hugging me and wishing me Happy Birthday. I asked them if they were ready and we all shouted "YES LETS GET GOING GIRLS" we all said. The plane leaves in 20minuets. My friends live 5 minuets away from the airport. We would have some time to say goodbye to the people we love. They called out our flight number "296 ready to board." We all got in are seats witch were right next to each other. We couldn't help bu talk about what we would do at the concert. We all were wearing are favorite people from One Direction on our shirts. I was wearing a Niall Horan Shirt that said "Kiss me I am Irish." I actually am so you get why i bought that shirt. Lillian was wearing her Harry Styles shirt that said "Cool story bro But I just want Harry Styles." And Alexa was wearing her Louis shirt that said "He's my BooBear."  We will all be wearing jean shorts. But not shorty short shorts just jean shorts. Then we will have are hair curled up really cute. So we will look really cute. We can't wait.

 ***1 Hour later***

We arrived at the hotel at 12:00. The concert starts at 5:00 so we have some time to spend just to go shopping. We were going to go shopping for new cloths for the next concerts we will be going to. So this summer I will have a Job and so will my friends. So then we can save are money up and go to more concerts. So we ate some lunch before we went out to go shopping. We went shopping for like 2 hours. Then we went back to the hotel to get ready for the concert.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note***

Sorry guys its so short but, its my very first chapter i promise I will make then longer as i go. So dont forget to Comment, Vote, and follow if already not. 

~Funnygirl23