Ch. 8 - Mystery

***I hope I didn't take to long to update. I hope everyone is likig my story. If you don't think it's very interting right now it will get better I promise. So I won't keep you. Go read my people who are readin(I need some ideas on what I could call all of you guy.)*****

(Louis's POV)

    "Your....." I started to say Your welcome, but then I got tapped on the shoulder by someone. I turned around. "Who are you." I asked. "Tyler. But I'm not here to talk to you. I'm here to talk to my lovly girlfriend." Tyler said. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Ummm...I don't think you guys are dateing now. Casue I'm here boy friend." I said. "Louis just walk away from..TYLER" Alexa started to say but was cut off by me getting punched in the gut by Tyler. "What was the for." I said with little breath I had. "For steeling my girl friend B*****.."Tyler said. "He sisn't steel me from you I brokeup with you a long time ago becasue of the things you did to me. And first of all Louis loves me unlike you did." Alexa said on the verge of tears.

    I tried to get up but was kicked by Tyler. "OW would you quite it." I said. He through one last punch and left. "Alexa come here baby."I said. She walked over to me. She was crying. I didn't like seeing my baby cry. "I-I-m s-sorry." She said. "Babe it's not your fault. Just please stop crying. I don't like it when you cry." I said. SHe sniffled then let out a little chuckle. "Ok. Are we still going to enjoy the carnival." She asked. "Yes we'll just have to watch out for him." I said she nodded and laughed. "Babe, can we talk when we get home about stuff that I need to tell someone about what happened ok." Alexa asked. "Sure babe." I said. I kissed her lips sweetly and lightly.

(Alexa's POV)

    Louis got punched and kicked by Tyler. The thing I hated was he called me his lovly girl friend. I broke up with that peice of ***** a long time ago. And right in front of my boy frend. I asked Louis is I could explain everyhting when we got home. By everything  I mean by what Tyler did to me. We finished our date. "Thank you Louis, it was amazing. I loved our first date." I said. "Your welcome babe. Now lets get home and tak ok." He said. I nodded my head. We got home around 1:00. 

****Flat****

('Harry's POV)

    I'm so happy. Lillian said yes. I was so scared I didn't even think she heard me. I just can't wait to tell the boys and girls. Sara and cody left when we got here. Jenna and Lexi I guess are staying for a little while longer. "Were here Hazza." I heard Louis say. "How did it go? Was it good? Was it fun?" I said. "Ya it was fun, but we kind of ran into her exboyfriend Tyler. He kinda through a couple punches and kickes at me. I'm fine though." Louis said. I gave a little frown. I could tell Alexa wanted to talk to Louis becasue she was giving me pleading eyes to shut up. I nodded and went to go talk to Lillian. 

(Alexa's POV)

I needed to talk to Louis. Harry left by me giving him the pleading eyes to leave. He did. "Louis we should go to your room so that  we can talk ok." I said. "Ok babe, this is'nt going to be the talk were you break up with me is it." He said. with a bite os scared tone. "No why would 'i break up with you babe" I said. He smiled. "I don't know maybe because I'm to crazy for you." He said. "No I would never babe. Now lets go talk ok." I said. He nodded.

(Lillian's POV)

     I'm so happy. I have a boy firned and it's Harry freaking Edwards freaking Styles. I can't therewait to tell the girls. I even had my first kiss iwth him. I am also happy for Rena, Alexa, Jenna, and Lexi. There still here I think thye mis=ght be spending the night again. 

(Alexa's POV)

     We entered Louis room. He sat on his bed and patted a spot next to him for me to sit. I sat down and Louis put his arm around my waist. "Don't be nervos babe. You can tell me anyhting. Ok" He said. "I know it's just I have never told anyone. Not even Rena or Lillian and there my best friends." I said. "It's ok don't cry. After he said that I noticed I was tearing up. "Sorry. Ok Here I go..." He nodded. "When I started dateing Tyler he loved me. So I though. After about two months he started wanting me to do it with him. H-he would take me to his room and tell me I had to or he would break up with me. He never broke up with me even though I didn't give him it. He just slapped me. He punched and kicked me. That's why when you were getting hit I cryied. I get really scared around him now. He said he loved me and then on day I up and left him." I said. Louis was sitting near me about to tear up. He just leaned in and kissed me. I of course kissed back. The kiss started to get heated. I didn't want to do it right now but he kinda made you want it.