Ch. 4 - Bedroom

***Sorry guys it took me so long to write this chapter I've been busy lately. So i just hope you guys like this chapter. I amd deticating this to @unique_pink for not buggin me to update. I would like it if i could have some more reads just because, so spread the word around about my book. In this chapter you find out what they were doing!!! If you start to read this and don't want to anymore just skip. So now lets get to readin!!***

(Alexa's POV)

    Louis got dared to do anything he wanted to do with me as long as it was OK with me of course. He took me into the living room and we went to were you couldn't see us . We were in a awkward silence when he asked if he could do anything with me. I nodded my head yes. He started to walk over to me slowly. I was kinda nervous to what he could do to me. But then again I'm not at the same time. He came to me and faced me, he looked at my lips and back at my eyes. Are lips were only inches apart from each other.  He leaned in and kissed me slowly but passionately. He deepened the kiss, we were like full on making out now. He started to go down to my butt. He placed his hand on it and squeezed it. He asked for entrance which i gave him. He explored my mouth while I enjoyed every bit of it. 

  He started to take off my shirt but I mumbled into are kiss "We should take this to your room, and not in here." He smiled and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he carried me to his bedroom. He started to take off his pants when I said "We have to use protection, because I'm not getting pregnant at 16." He chuckled and went to his dresser drawer. He pulled out a shiny package. I smirked at how he put it on. Then he started to undress me. I started to take off his shirt, but before I could he took off my underwear and plunged his self into me. I let out the loudest moan I have ever let out. He new he was giving me pleasure.

    We were done having sex when we heard a knock on the door. "Who is it." Louis said reading my mind. "Rena, you guys are taking to long hurry up with what u are doing and get out here so we can finish the game. "Alright we were just getting done." Louis said. "Alright hurry though I don't think we can wait any longer for you to love birds." Rena said. I smiled at the name she gave me. Then we heard footsteps walking away. "Hey Louis, after having sex are we a couple now. I'm just wondering." He looked at me with pleading eyes saying that he wants us to be a couple but doesn't know if I want to. "Yes Louis we can be." "YES, YES, YES." I smiled at how happy he was. "Now lets go down stairs." Louis said. I nodded my head in agreement.

(Rena's POV)

   I went upstairs to go get Louis and Alexa. I probably know what they were doing. I think that they were having sex, because when we were eavesdropping, I could hear them moaning and groaning. I just got up and left. It was a little awkward hearing this. So I went down to go talk to Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Lillian. We talked until I said I was going to go get them So I went to go get them, they came down and we resumed are game.

(Lillian's POV)

  We were resuming the game when I heard that Louis had to Truth or Dare someone. Of course he picked his hazza. "Harry, Truth or Dare." Louis said. "Dare." Harry said."I dare you to....kiss Lillian on the lips. It can be passionate or just a small kiss." Louis said. I could feel my cheeks burning up. I think Harry noticed cause he asked "In front of you guys." They all nodded there heads. See I don't like being PDAish around people even my Best Friends, but I guess I have to since their are no chickens in the game. I got ready to kiss him, just softly though. He came towards me with that amazing smile of his. He was ready I leaned in and kissed him lightly but he didn't want it lightly. He was asking for entrance and me not wanting to get to shy not to do it. I just let him in. He explored my mouth while i sat there wondering if these butterflies in my stomach are telling me something. I just tried to ignore them. 

   We got so caught up in are kiss, someone in the circle had to cough to break us apart. I was blushing so much. I gave a slight smile to Harry who had his dimples on his cheeks that just made me melt. It was Harry's turn to Truth or Dare someone. He picked Rena. "Rena Truth or Dare." Harry asked. "Dare." "OOOOOOO"all of us said at the same time."Ok I dare you to...take Niall in the other room and confess one of your worst secrets you'd never tell a guy." Harry said. Rena sat over there blushing. I could tell she wasn't listening, gor Niall called her name five times before she snapped out of it.

(Rena's POV)

  I got Dared to tell Niall one secret I would never tell a guy. I wasn't listening until I heard my name being called five times. I got up and walked into the living room with Niall. He sat on the couch and patted the spot next to him for me to sit by him. I did as he asked. I was about to speak when all of a sudden he smashed his lips onto mine. Then he spoke through kisses"This....is...my...secret....to..you...that..I..never..would..tell..a..girl."Niall said. I smiled into the kiss. I asked him through kisses "You..would't..tell.them..you..wanted..to..kiss...them." He shook his head after we broke. I smiled and then told him my secret. My secret was "I have never used a condom during sex, at all." I said. Niall gave me a look, then he said "Never" I shook my head yes. 

   He grabbed my hand and lead me to his room. He spoke in my ear "Do you want to with me, because if not I'd be more than welcome not to." He said. I asked him "Do you mean a condom. Heck no I don't want to use one. Exspecially with you." He smiled that smile that I loved. Then he came towards me. He started to undo my shirt. I started to undo his pants. He took off my bra. Then i took off his shirt. Then so on. We were naked now. He started to makeout with me. He then pluged hiself into me. I had no time ot ujust to his size. Then all of a sudden we heard a nock on the door. I said this in Niall's ear "We forgot that we were playing a gaem and had to get back to it." He smiled and said it's alright I can make up a lie to tell them, if you still wan tto finish what we just started." I smile dand nodded my head yes. "Umm who is it." He asked. "Lillian" "Well she's still telling me her secret. We'll be out in about 15 more minuets ok."He said "Ok. But hurry." then she left. I sighed and then we started out agian.

  We just finished and I felt great. Well we were gonna head home when the boys asked "You guys can saty if you want, we have plenty of guest rooms." We looked at each other. "Sure but can Paul take us to are Hotel, so we can get are stuff." We asked. They nodded. 

Authors Note

Sry guys it's so short but its just a chapter so you guys willhave to wait for the next chapter maybe Thursday or Friday. Bye people who are readin this book. Hope you like it.

~Funnygirl23