Ch. 10 - Freak out or Chill outs?

*****Hey guys I hope you all liked the chapter. I have some couple name and I am going to start using them in the book. You'll probably catch on to who's who but if not just comment and ask. Now go read my people who read!!!*****

Recap

   The timer went off. We entered together. "On the count of three check OK." Rena said. I nodded

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

It was...

*****************************************

(Rena's POV)

   "OMG." Jenna yelled. I'm pretty sure everyone heard the yell because we heard footsteps up the stairs. "Put them away for a second everyone's coming up." I said. I walked out the door after she said she would. Right when I got out of the bathroom they entered my room. "What happened." Lillian and Alexa asked in unison. "Nothing I just screamed cause there was a really big spider on the bed." I said. "Ok are you sure. Cause the scream sounded like you were happy but scared at the same time." Zayn added. "Oh well I was happy I killed the spider." I said. "Where's Jenna I haven't seen her since she came home from getting food with you." Zayn said pointing towards me. "I think she might be in her room thinking." I said. Zayn nodded. "Ok well we'll leave no." Harry said. "Lillian and Alexa stay up here please...with me." I said in a pouting voice. Lillian let ok a sarcastic sigh "Fine I will what about you."Lillian said towards Alexa. "I will to." Alexa said. "YAYA." I said. "

     "Is Jenna really in her room 'thinking'." Lillian asked putting air quotes around thinking. "No. And the reason you guys heard a scream is because...Jenna's pregnant...and I am to." I whisper yelled. "No your just fooling around with us." Alexa said. I shook my head "Nope not one bit. Follow me." I lead them into the bathroom where Jenna was sitting on the closed toilet looking at the test. "Jenna is it really true about you and Rena." Lillian asked. Jenna nodded her head. "You guys now the boys are going to have to know. Because we will be going on tour soon and we'll have to figure out if they will be happy or really mad." Alexa said. "Guys what if they don't want to b-be with us anymore because were pregnant.?" Jenna asked on the verge of tears. "Oh Honey they won't hate you. They're love you always and forever. We'll all be hear for you and Rena." Lillian said. "Well guys I think me and Jenna should go tell them now..don't you think." I asked. "Ya go get it done and over with early." Lillian said in her motherly tone. "OK ready to go Jenna. Oh and we'll have to make a doctors appointment, so could you and Alexa call for us." I said pointing to Lillian and Alexa. They nodded.

(Jenna's POV)

    I'm so nervous right now. Were on our way down stairs to go tell the boys our big news. I just hope they take it well. Alexa and Lillian are calling the doctors to make an appointment for us both. "Rena I'm really scared right no what if they don't take it well." I asked. "Well we can only hope." She said giving me the happiest smile she can. We got down there and Rena said "ZAYN AND NIALL GET IN HERE PLEASE" She yelled to our boy friends. "COMING BABE." They said in usion. We sat there for a couple seconds till they came into the room. "Boys you might want to sit for this. We have some good news for us but we don't know if you will think it's good news" Rena said. "Ok just spit it out babe." Niall said. "meandjennarepregnatwithyourguysbabiesandwejustfoundout...please don't leave us." Rena said really fast. "Umm...Say that slower please." Zayn said with the look of confusion on his face. "Ok please just don't hate us or leave us." I said. "Ok we promise babe." Zayn said pointing between him and Niall. "Ok..here we go. Me and Rena are pregnant with you guys baby and we just found out..please stay." I said almost ready to cry. 

(Niall's POV) 

      "Babe really your having my babies!!" I said. "Yes Niall. I didn't know you would handle it this well." Rena said happily. "Why wouldn't I your beautiful and amazing girlfriend I ever had I would have millions with you if I could." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Awww babe that's really sweet." Rena said coming to kiss me. I of course kissed he back. It was a wonderful kiss even though it's not the first time I've felt her lips on mine.