Ch. 6 - Shopping

*****I hope you guys liked my chapter and the cliffhanger  I left. I know most of you guys probably already know what Rena's gonna say but, you never know what could happen. By the way I am adding three new people to this story. Read on the people who are readin my book*****

(Rena's POV)

    Niall asked me out. I know I should say yes, but I'm just afraid of him breaking my heart. He could have any girl he wanted. So I'm afraid he'll cheat on me or something like that but I have to answer him. "Niall...I   would love to go out with you!!! But just promise one thing." He nodded his head. "If you want to break my heart make sure to do it with something like breaking up with me. Please don't go cheating on me. I do trust you. I'm just a little afraid if you know what i..." He cut me off by kissing me. Whoa that's a good way to shut a girl up  I though. 

   The kiss wasn't just a little peck on the lips, it was more passionate and full of love kiss. That what kind of kiss it was. When his lips left mine I felt so cold without them on mine. "You know I did that to shut you up right." I nodded my head. "I would never ever do any of that to you. I love you. You buaetiful, funny, and you just make people fall fo r you."  He said. I went up and hugged my Nialler. It just felt so righ tto be with him. "Hey want to go get the outher boys and lady's." He asked. "Ya I think we shold." With that we left the room.

(Lillia's POV)

  Harry had to talk to me about something so I had hm sit on my bed. "Harry what did you need to ask me early." I asked. "Well I was wondering if....You know when we..kissed...did you feel butterflies in your stomach when your lips touched mine." He asked nervously. "Yes....Harry I actually did." His smile  brightened when I said that. "Hey I have a question. Wouldyouliketogoonadatewithmetomorrow,likeamovie." He asked that question really fast like he was afraid of what I would say. Good thing I'm good at hearing things and reading lips. "Yes Harry I would love to go to the movies with you tomorrow. So..it's a date." He looked at me like he saw a ghost. "I'm sorry I said that so fast it's just I was afraid you would have said no. And yes it's a date.

   We talked a little more on what we were gonna go see tomorrow. We had Avengers and Iron Man 3, picked out. He owuldn't tell me which on ewe were going to.He said 'It's a surprise you'll have to wait and see. The thing is I hate surprises. But one coming from Harry Styles shouldn't be that bad should it. Oh stop thinking negative. "Lillian you dozed off." Harry said shacking my shoulders. "Oh..sorry lets go get Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Alexa, and Rena. I have somehting we could do tomorrow before are date." I said before walking out of th ebedroom to get the others.

(ALexa's POV)

  I was down stairs waiting for everyone with Louis sitting with his head in my lap, while Zayn and Liam where sitting across from us. They where all playing there game when Niall, Rena, Lillian and Harry walked down and we Zayn said hey. "Hey guys I have a perfect idea for us to do tomorrow before 8:00." Lillian said. "Ok say what you have planned girly." Alexa said. "Well I was thinking we could go shopping for some new cloths." They all said yes at the same time. "Ok where gonna go to Rue 21. Is that all right with you guys." I asked. "Ya its fine with me." Rena said. "Same here." Louis and Alexa said at the same time. "Same." Liam and Zayn said."Ok so wake up at 9:00 then we will get going." Lillian said. We all nodded are heads.

  (Niall's POV)

  We were goning shopping tomorrow so after having that talk went to bed. I went and said good night to my babe."Good night babe." She smiled up at me and said "Good night see you in the morning." And with that she fell asleep. I went to my room and took off my shirt and pants and went right to bed.

(Harry's POV) 

  We talked about what we would do tomorrow then we went to go to bed. I went to go say good night to Lillian but she was already asleep. So I just kissed her forehead instead. I went to my room and took my pants off since I was already had my shirt off then hopped in bed  I fell into a deep sleep dreaming about Lillian. That might sound weird but I did.