Chapter 7

I woke up to screaming down stairs. I rubbed my eyes before crawling down stairs. "Hey,hey HEY!" I yelled walking down stairs "what's going on?" I glared "Maddie won't let me have the last piece of toast." Sam rolled her eyes. "You have to be kidding me." I sighed "yeah guys. We have an interview today." Amanda said "oh shoot we do." I said looking at the clock. "Omg we have an hour." I said scarfing down my food. I ran upstairs and took a quick shower before getting dressed. "Okay are we ready?" I asked meeting everyone down stairs. "Yup." Everyone nodded.

"Welcome ladies take a seat." Said the camera man. In the front was Sam and Maddie and I sat behind Maddie and Amanda sat next to me. "Okay we're starting in 3...2..1" said the Camera man. "Good morning Australia!! I'm Allison Jackson and I'm here with The Not so good girls." Allison started "do you mind me asking you girls a few questions?" Allison asked "well that's why we're here." Sam giggled "so you girls are touring with 5sos yes?" She started "yes, yes we are and very excited." Amanda smiled "well we caught a few pictures of you girls leaving there house yesterday. Anything going on?" She raised an eye brow "no not at all, just tour business." Maddie said "well are you sure you girls aren't hooking up with the boys?" She glared "no way!" I said "You girls aren't using them for frame? Or money? Or just having fun with them?" She smirked "Stop just stop! We aren't using them for anything! They found us and this has been our dream for ever now and it's finally coming true! And these rumors need to stop and nothing's going on! If something happens we would tell our fans and the 5sos fans!!" I yelled "calm down tiger! That's what fame does to you people! It makes you go crazy! You girls are gonna get yourself in trouble if you keep this on around." Allison said pointing at me. "This interview needs to stop. We're done. Thanks for your time. Let's go girls." Amanda said grabbing my arm and taking all of us out. "That was a joke. Sydnee we love you, don't listen to her." Maddie frowned putting her hand on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry guys." I sighed and I couldn't take it anymore. I slid down the wall and broke down. Tears flowed down my checks. "Sydnee we all love you. So do the 5sos guys." Amanda said hugging me on the floor. "Come on let's go to there house. There waiting for us anyways." Sam said helping me up. I sniffled before whipping my tears.

Sam knocked on the big door as Ashton opened "hey girls- Sydnee?" He asked as I was still crying. "We will tell you what happened." Amanda said walking in. Ashton took me into his big arms before leading me to the couch. "Hey guys!" I heard a cheery voice, it was Luke. "Sydnee?" Calum said rushing over as Michael followed. "What's wrong?" Calum said crouching down as Michael leaned over the couch. "Syd?" Luke said handing me a water. "So this is what happened." Amanda started

Well that's chapter 7 and it's still pretty short. Geez I'm sorry! I'll try harder I promise!! Who hates Allison? I know I do, lol! She may come in later too!  Lots of love and thanks!💖💖