Chapter 9

*Sydnee's POV*
The girls the I went to our place and decided to crash on the couch. "Tonight was amazing." Amanda said while trying to hide her flushed red checks. We all agreed, the other girls were talking about how good the food was and drooling over the boys, there voices started fading as I was dozing off, until I remembered we had rehearsal tomorrow and had to be up at 6:00 a.m. "Hey! We have rehearsal tomorrow!" I jumped from the couch. "Oh shoot." Sam said slouching on the couch. "Ughhh I don't wanna wake up at 6:00" Amanda whined. "Then let's go to bed!" Maddie said walking upstairs as everyone followed.
*next morning*
I woke up to someone shaking me. "Syd let's go." Amanda said "noooo it's to early." I said covering my face with my blanket. Amanda soon grabbed my feet and pulled me off my bed as my body hit the hard cold floor. "Ah geezus Amanda wtf." I growled getting up and pushing her out of my room and slamming the door behind her. I walked to my closet and grabbed my black ribbed skinny jeans and a white tank-top and jean vest with my red bandana. I nodded in the mirror to myself and walked down stairs to meet with everyone else. "Who's ready to rock?" I laughed grabbing drum sticks off the counter and getting the car keys. Everyone laughed at me and followed me to the car.  I started the car as Amanda sat in the passenger seat as Maddie and Sam sat in the back. "Okay so first song we have is our cover of jersey by mayday parade." Amanda started as she was reading down the list. "Hey is check yes Juliet on there?" Sam said leaning forward. "Yes its second to last." Amanda said smiling. Soon Amanda was explaining what we need to do and what we need. "Amanda....amanda. No one is listening to you!" Maddie laughed. "Oh...okay thanks guys." Amanda glared. We soon arrived at the rehearsal studio. We walked in and went to the floor we needed to be on. We saw a door with a yellow paper on it reading 'The not so good girls' "here's our practice room." Maddie said opening the door. There was a drum set and guitars and a bass and microphones. "Wow." I said. "This is amazing, our dream is coming true." Maddie said walking over to the bass. "Well let's play Jersey." I smiled sitting on the drum stool. After that song we played teenage dirtbag and did some our own songs. "Guys I wonder where The guys are?" I asked "I know there practicing too, but somewhere else." Maddie said grabbing some water. "Well well well." Said a familiar voice. "Ashton." Amanda blushed. "You girls are amazing!" Luke smiled at me. "Thanks!" I smiled looking at my drum sticks. "This is were you practice?" Maddie smiled "yes we do."  Calum winked "I hope you guys are excited for the first concert in Sydney with us." Michael smiled "we sure are!!" Sam smiled "well that's embarrassing that you guys heard us." Amanda smiled "well you guys are great." Michael added. "We're your biggest fan!" Ashton giggled. "Well thanks.." I smiled at Ashton's comment. "So anyways the concert is in 3 days and we're getting a hotel for all of us so we leave in 2 days. We can also show you guys around Sydney it's beautiful." Luke winked at me. "So how about we head to your place and help you girls pack yeah?" Michael smiled. "Sounds good meet you there!" Ashton smiled as we all existed the room together.

Hey guys! Sorry i haven't been writing I've been so buys lately with drivers Ed, dance and dance at school. And school starts in a couple of days! This is a short and sucky chapter but lots of love and I'll be writing again soon! 💖 ~Syd