Chapter 2

On your way home you kept thinking through why Natsu would choose you as his mate.

Several memories of recent missions with Team Natsu went through your head. It was true Natsu hadn't let you do anything on your own and when it came to fighting he made you sit on the sidelines with Lucy. He had also tried to kill Gray every time he got too close to you.

Come to think of it Natsu had also snuck into your apartment more and more. Once you even woke up with him cuddling you.

To say you didn't have a crush on the dragon slayer would be a lie, but did you want to mate with him. You hadn't ever even kissed anyone before.

Sighing you flung yourself on your bed once you reached your room, only to hear a muffled 'umph' from under your covers.

You jumped to your feet hoping that it wasn't Natsu. Peeling the blankets back you saw a blue cat sprawled out on your bed.

"Happy what are you doing here? Is Natsu here?", you asked looking around.

"They locked Natsu up in a cage at the guild and told me to stay with you."

"Oh okay so everything is fine.", you sighed.

"Fine!!! They locked Natsu in a cage and I don't know why!!!!", Happy yelled.

"Well it is because he wants to mate with me..."

"Natsu likes you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Well he never talks to me about it so I wouldn't know."

"I am tired so get out of my bed and go sleep on the couch over there."

"But it's warm here."

"Fine. I don't care anymore, just be quiet."

And with that you fell asleep.

Sorry this was really short I didn't have any ideas really...