Chapter 7 A few days later

You groaned your legs were beyond sore and you didn't want to get up.

Natsu pulled you closer to his chest and buried his face in your hair.

This was the third day in a row of you and Natsu getting intimate. And let's just say last night wasn't because of mating season.

You pried your boyfriends arms off your body and got dressed. You decided to make your way to the guild after leaving Natsu a note about where you were.

You kissed his cheek and left.

Upon entering the guild you noticed almost every one was back.

"So I heard you and Natsu got busy after he knocked me out.", Gray said walking up behind you.

"Who told you that?", you stammered turning red.

"Well the whole guild and those pretty impressive marks on your neck."

Crap!!!!!You forgot about all the love bites!!!!!

"Oh ummm...."

"Leave her alone Gray.", it was Gajeel.

"It is fine. I don't care.", you said.

"You look like you do."

"Well Gray is just probably asking cause he is a perv."

Gray stared open mouthed at you his eyebrows furrowed.

"You wish. Anyways where is lover boy at the moment?", Gray asked.

"At my house asleep."

"Your house?"

"Yeah."

"Well must have tired him out after all that....OWWW", Gray was cut off by Erza draging him away by the ear.

Your guild sure was crazy but it was full of people you loved. Especially your new found mate Natsu.