Chapter Five

*Cherry Bombs POV*

It was early in the morning. Like I mean the sun wasn't even out yet. I get up trying not to disturb Silver Rush because she'll murder me if I wake her up. I put on black jeans boots and a black t-shirt. I smooth my hair down as best as I could. I go downstairs and sit on the couch. 

"What are you doing up so early?" I hear a voice from the kitchen. I jump up and see Party Poison drinking coffee.

"I always get up early." I say and walk over to the coffee pot. I pour some out and turn around to look for creamer. There wasn't any.

"Uh yeah sorry. Here." Party Poison looks guilty. He holds out his cup with creamer. I take a sip.

"Thanks. I haven't had coffee in weeks. " I say. Party Poison laughs.

"Yeah well don't get to used to me sharing. I only let you share because I know how creamer less coffee tastes. Its bad." Party Poison says. I drink my share and hand it back to him.  I go sit on the couch and pull out my comic. I read it and Party Poison sat next to me. We slowly read the whole comic and Party Poison actually looked relaxed. I smiled. The sun had come up and it was 7:30. Everyone came down into the kitchen looking tired. I was pretty proud of Vipers hair. It looked good on her. The clumsy girl, Sly yawned and almost ran into the wall. Kobra Kid put his hands on her shoulders and moved her to the side. It was cute. We all get breakfast which was just granola bars because we didn't have anything to make breakfast. We all pile into the car again. I sit in the front with Party Poison and Jet Star. Viper was sitting in the middle, Fun Ghoul and Silver Rush on her left and Kobra Kid and Sly on her right.  We turned on some music and we were off.

*Slys POV*

I hate being clumsy. But it doesn't seem to annoy everyone. Which was good. I got out of the car to go pee (because I always have to pee). I come out of the bathroom and take a bag of M&Ms. I get back in the car and we were off again. I open the bag and start to eat them and Kobra Kid steals a few. I hear a noise coming from behind us. I put the bag away and turn around. Dracs.

"Umm guys-" I say. Cherry Bomb and Viper stand up and start to shoot at them. We hear a couple thuds and they were gone.  Everyone was a little tense after that and we drove in silence. I had no idea where we were going. I pulled my book out of my bag and started to read.

*Vipers POV*

Party Poison still hasn't told us where we were going but we had been driving all day and into the night. I close my eyes for what seems like two seconds.

"Hey Viper wake up were there." Fun Ghoul says and I get up. My mouth fell open, we were standing in front of a huge building.

"Ok but how do BL/ IND not see this?" Silver Rush asks.

"Its invisible to them." Party Poison says and we follow him into the building.