Chapter Seven

*Vipers POV*

I woke up with a major headache. Like the oh my god kill me someone is ripping out my brain while hammering my skull headache. I sit up and look around. I was in a bright, clean room. No one was coming over to me. My shoulder was damaged and hopefully not infected. My broken fingers were bandaged. I put my foot to get out of the bed. A doctor comes over to me. She was maybe forty and looked friendly enough. 

"How are you feeling Viper?" She asks me.

"I'm ok. Can I go now?" I ask her.

"Of course. Your shoulder will heal soon as well as your fingers. But take these for pain." She hands me a small red bottle with pills. I put it in my pocket and head out of the infirmary.  People were walking around the main floor, kids my age. I walk up the stairs and walk to my room. I leaned down and let the little camera scan my eye. It unlocked and I went in. The door didn't close. I turn around and see Fun Ghoul standing there.

"Hi." I said awkwardly. Oh god. I sounded like a frog. I prayed I didn't look like one. I try to smooth my hair down. 

"Are you ok?" He asked sounding uncomfortable. 

"Yeah I'm ok." I say and hear screaming coming from the hallway. I rush over to the door and Fun Ghoul and I look out.  Kobra Kid runs down the hallway with Sly sitting on his shoulders. They stop in front of my door. Kobra Kid was smiling. Which didn't happen a lot. Sly jumped down and gave me a huge hug. I almost fell over. 

"I was so worried." Sly says. I smile at Kobra Kid over Slys shoulder. He looked so happy. They would be a adorable together.  

"It's ok. I'm ok. But you scared me half to death when you screamed." I say and Sly laughs.  I hear voices coming from the hallway. Cherry Bomb and Party Poison. They were arguing about something. 

"Are you sure you didn't steal my hair dye?" Party Poison asks. Fun Ghoul looks at me and smiles. I shake my head. 

"I'm pretty sure I would know if I stole bright red hair dye." Cherry Bomb says her voice rising. 

"Oh yeah well it had my name on it. So either you're blind or just an awful person." Party Poison says his voice now almost yelling. Fun Ghoul buried his face in his hands. Kobra Kid came into the room and we all started laughing. 

"Excuse me? I'm neither. Maybe you lost it."  Cherry Bomb says. Kobra Kid covers his mouth. 

"I don't lose my hair dye. That would be like losing one of my limbs." Party Poison says. I crack up. The hallway goes silent. We all stick our heads out the door way. They must have gone back to their dorms.

"Well he likes his hair dye." Sly says. We all were still laughing. 

"I'm hungry. You guys want to go get food?" Fun Ghoul says. We all go downstairs and sit down after we get food. We were eating peacefully when smack, a piece of pizza hits Party Poison in the back of the head. He turns around and Cherry Bomb sticks her tongue out at him. I smile.

"Please tell me what I think is going to happen is not going to happen." Kobra Kid says.  Party Poison throws a french fry at her. She stands up and then Silver Rush comes in. She slams a piece of pie right into Fun Ghouls face. I crack up and hand him some napkins. Then our group just starts a massive food fight from hell.  Jet Star smashed pie in my hair, I threw a handful of chips at Cherry Bomb. And the next thing I knew we were being shoved into Dr. Deaths office. I had pie dripping down my neck. We were all covered in food. 

"This is hilarious but also unacceptable. I'm sorry but you guys will clean up the mess you made." Dr. Death said. We all groan and go downstairs. We eventually clean up everything and start running around. We started playing tag. Fun Ghoul picked me up under my knees and carried me around. My head was upside down and I was laughing.

"Put me down! Fun Ghoul!" I laugh. He puts me down. A random person yells at us to go to our dorms. Kobra Kid carries Sly on his shoulders. Cherry Bomb even kisses Party Poison on the cheek. His face goes red and we all laugh.  I say goodnight to everyone. Fun Ghoul smiles. I throw my arms around him and give him a huge hug. He hugs me back. I say goodnight and go to bed. I fall asleep with a huge smile across my face.