Chapter Six

*Vipers POV*

The building was huge, with long hallways and more rooms I could count.  We all follow Party Poison up the stairs and into a office. Dr. Death Defying was standing in front of the window. 

"Well done Party Poison. You've got a good group of recruits. They can go to their dorms." Dr. Death says. Sly smiles as Party Poison leads us to our dorms. Slys was right next to mine. Cherry Bombs was across the hall and so was Silver Rush's. 

"We're down the hall if you need anything." Party Poison says. I go into my dorm and look around. It was about the size of a normal bedroom, with a bed against the wall, a dresser, a closet and a desk against the window. I throw my backpack onto the bed. I didn't really have any clothes but that problem was solved for me. The closet and dresser were full with clothes. I change into a black t-shirt and regular skinny jeans. I put my ray gun in a extra holder on my hip. I put my green hair into a bun. I slip my feet into my Converse and open the door. I walk down the hallway. It was dimly lit probably to conserve energy. I look around and go down a set of stairs. There weren't any people just dark empty offices. I wander down the hallway and hear a thud. I turn around and pull out my ray gun. I creep quietly around the corner. Footsteps echo down the hallway. I look around the corner and pull my head back in time to dodge a shot from someones gun. I try to breathe as quietly as possible. I lean back against the wall and take a deep breath. I turn around the corner and walk down the hallway with my gun pointing in front of me. Then the person attacks me from behind. They shove me to the ground and my head slams against the floor. I tried to grab my gun but they stomped on my hand. I scream out as I feel at least three of my fingers break. They let go and I scramble up to my feet. The person was female. She wore black leather pants, boots and a blue hoodie. She had a bandana wrapped around her mouth and nose so I could barely even see her eyes. They were gold. Her hair was black and cut short. I grabbed my gun off the floor, but she leaped out and twisted my arm behind me. I grit my teeth and kick her in the knee hard. She lets me go and and I run down the hall toward the stairs. I hear a blast and my shoulder explodes in pain. She shot me. I crawl towards the stairway with my broken hand pressed against my bleeding shoulder. It was excruciating. The girl walked down the hall, towards me. Probably to kill me. I got shakily to my feet. The girl leaped at me like a cat but I was ready for her this time. I punched her in the mouth and she jumps back. She spits blood on the floor. My shoulder was going to give out. I looked up the stairs. Big mistake. The girl lept at me and slammed my head into the metal handrail and I blacked out.

*Slys POV*

I was freaking out. Viper had been gone for almost an hour since I went into her room. I had ran and got Party Poison and he got Fun Ghoul. We searched the main floor and our floor. 

"Maybe she went down here." I say. We go down a set of stairs and Viper is laying passed out. We fly down the stairs and Fun Ghoul picks Viper up. She looked really small. Her shoulder was bleeding. 

"It looks like someone shot her, broke her fingers and knocked her out." Party Poison says. Fun Ghoul moves a piece of hair off of Vipers face. He carries her all the way up the stairs and into the infirmary. His shirt was soaked from her blood. She lost a lot blood. The doctors said she would be ok. I go back to our floor with Party Poison and Fun Ghoul. Kobra Kid puts his hand on my shoulder to make sure  I'm ok. I give him a light smile and go into my room. I would check on Viper in the morning.