Draconian Lifestyle

“No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream. Dean, not sane, stood by itself against its hills, holding darkness within; it had stood so for eighty years and might stand for eighty more. Within, walls continued upright, bricks met neatly, floors were firm, and doors were sensibly shut; silence lay steadily against the wood and House of Brimstone, and whatever walked there, walked alone.”

At the cold, dark, moonless night. Winds that are chilling the atmosphere toward the north of Brimstone. The night followed with most Draconian invention ever.

Obsessed with the living style at city side decided to invent something new with himself. Dr. Spot helped Dean creating history with his brain. Inventing the world's most Draconian brain membrane which involved in the harsh and cruel activities towards the world including the murder of Dr. Spot.

The sky was unpleasant and it rained that night. Dean started walking towards south against the wind. Cutting anyone who indulge in his path. His devilish journey started at Brimstone and Continued till a stoppage at Baymount hotel near it. The cruel minded Dean felt an overwhelming sensation of pain which was pulling him towards the hotel.

He entered the hotel with a silence in the environment meeting the manager and cutting of his head like butter and toast. Anyone who stood in his way was found headless in the next 2 minutes. The time of that century was also well known for Vampires who in turn were the customers of Dean for his collection of the Heads he chopped. His business was running good until .....................................

To be Continued..... 

Chapter 1:Extending His Way

 Click The Below Blue Link for the next chapter