Chapter 3: The Temple Of Hunashima

On her Way to the Hunashima Temple, Rayne got thirsty. She stopped by the side of a well to take out water and drink. She dropped bucket and took out water but as soon as she took the water near her mouth it turned to blood. this made her horrified. Dean ruled the place she was standing at hence he want that every well should have blood rather than water.

Lycan had some water in his bamboo shaved water bottle which was given to him by his grandfather and was the last significance of him. Rayne saw the Temple of Hunashima about 100 yards away on a tall partially flat sloped mountain. Walking and talking with Lycan didn't made her noticed about the time and how it passed (but that doesn't matter come on the point this is not a love story).

As they were unarmed they need some thing as their weapons. They too the bamboo water bottle and emptied it (obviously in their stomach). then With the help of stone and leaves Rayne and Lycan created a Small Turkish Sward for them.They reached the mountain in the next 20 minutes but were not knowing how to climb it.

They used thier bamboo weapons, smashing it against the muddy slope of the mountain smashing the sharp tip of the Bamboo Weapon again and again towards the mud and climbing with their support.

While climbing up Rayne noticed they had been climbing since 1 hour and still she haven't  climbed even half of it. Rayne was surprised and started to think something.

Suddenly she saw that as she climbed up and up the muddy slope went down and down. So she covered no distance wasting almost 70% of her energy in this process. She then found a long creep of a tree which she used as a rope and tied a stone as a hook and climbed up the mountain.

Lycan and Rayne were astonished as.................... 

To Be Continued....................

Chapter 4: At The Temple