Chapter 4: At The Temple

Rayne And Lycan Reached the Temple before Dean As we have seen in the previous chapter that Rayne with her skills and with a genius mind made her and Lycan towards the Temple and Stood Before it in astonishment.

The Temple look have ruined walls and structure that made it look aweful and worst. But who knows how many secrets are buried in their. They walked thorugh the gate of the temple and tried to open it furiously but no trick not skill and even no Genius i may say can open that door as it needs a key to open.

The way to the key was known by none but Rayne however started feeling the key in the near by jungle. The key was like making pull towards itself. The near by jungle was dangerous as it was known for the most dangerous Vampires in there. The king of all the Vampires also lives in his castle situated in that Jungle.

Rayne and Lycan Unarmed against the Vampires (as wodden wepons donsen't hurts the vampires, they need silver to kill the vampires). But Rayne wants to take the risk again and tells Lycan to stay here and guard the gate from Dean.

Rayne Moved Towards The woods.................

To Be Continued............................

Chapter 5: In The Woods