Chapter 5: In The Woods

While Rayne was about to move in the woods Lycan Stopped and called him. He gave him a Jesus cross and told him that it will protect him in future from devils.

She knew that Lycan cares very much about her but she was unable to say anything to her and walked away in the woods. the trees in the woods were abnormally grown some were dried some were unknown different types of trees that were never seen before was watched by Rayne this made very clear that these woods were rarely used by anyone as their path.

While walking in the woods Rayne stopped to drink water by a lake and saw that huge lake from which she was going to drink water contained the KEY as the center of it. Lake consist of a Huge Rock at the center of the it on which " The Key Of Hunashima" was Kept it was not an ordinary key. It was made with gold and a skull sculptured from back. She Managed to to reach the key and bring it to the Temple.

But as soon as she reached out of the woods she saw that she was unable to find Lycan anywhere around. Strange thoughts started appearing in her mind causing her headache. She got very worried for Lycan but was worthless in finding him.

Where is He She Shouted ????

To Be Continued.........................

Chapter 5: Where Is Lycan?